Derp Derp Derp

Lord Damp Nut had learned a new word: routers! The routers stole his re-election:

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, The Big Lie. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Derp Derp Derp

1. FELINE MAMA says:

When I read that “routers” spin, I laughed out loud !! My thought was, he wouldn’t know a router from a road map, if it bit him on his di, er, mushroom !!!!!

2. Ten Bears says:

LOL ~ I’ve blamed a lot of shit on routers down through the years but …

3. MDavis says:

The whole speech-thread is coo-coo banana-pants.
    Example: “But you know what – if instead of doing the har-be-de – They are saying it’s (Biden’s first six months) the worst six months in the history of the presidency. I don’t know that that’s true, but I would say it is.”
    Yeah, you just said it, ya bint, and you interrupted yourself to do so.

4. sos says:

The routers stole his re-election

And the dingoes took his hair!

5. artahzen says:

My dog is descended from dingoes and she would not come near his head lice infested pompadour. And I don’t know what he is being read to from, but reliable sources say this is the best 6 months from any Prez in a hella long time. We need to check the routers to his brain.

6. Osirisopto says:

You know what’s suspicious? That no one is talking about the acoustic couplers.

7. Weird Dave says:

Thing is routers only, well, route the data packets.

It’s the servers he needs to watch out for…

8. This is, no shit, one of the things that Fraudit Fann and her crack team of Cyber Ninjas on crack want, actually. The’ve been demanding “all the routers and passwords for them” from the County board of supes there.

I don’t actually comprehend what they think they’ll be able to get from them, because [waves hands at pictures pasted on the wall] “It doesn’t work like that. None of this works like that!”

I think the Cyber Ninjas learned their Cyber at the same school Rudes went to.

• MDavis says:

I don’t get this. If the voting machines are disconnected from the internet what do routers have to do with anything?

• Weird Dave says:

This is the thing, MD.

There are two networks, the election network of the counters and the central repository and the county network. The election network is ‘air-gapped’ (not connected) to the main county network.
        The ‘auditors’ have all the information from the election network but they want access to the wider county network*. The county is quite correct to deny them access.

*They also want access to the Dominion source code. Dominion is also quite correct to deny this.

• MDavis says:

Thanks. I thought there might be a router involved in the voting machines talking to each other or something, but sounds like they’re just fishing for shit until something sticks. I mean, they apparently already tried to test chicken poop for bamboo fibers or some shit, so why not go whole hog?
        I mean, source code? These people are also coo-coo banana-pants. Wait, I gotta go back to the Pops Quiz page. BRB.

9. Mark Smeraldi says:

Their dependence on conjuring words, and the mental atrophy it engenders, may signal the start of their declining fortunes as that segment of their voters who know what routers actually do says “WTF?” and starts to drift away. OTOH, if they substitute a word like,say,widgets and the applause continues unabated we may be in trouble as a country.

• beckymaenot says:

May be in trouble? I feel pretty confident the people yin question here will not quit until they get the kind of country they want- or die trying. The problem with that is they have no problem with taking us down with them.

When he says routers, he means strawberries. This affliction is common among the unwoke.

11. Ten Bears says:

And another thing: how much do you think it’s going to cost to replace all those compromised machines?

12. Buttermilk Sky says:

He’s talking about Routers, the fake news service. No, wait, that’s Reuters.

Never mind.

13. Lsamsa says:

He really really enjoys saying that word. Bet he’d remember it if it was on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment test that he took for dementia…and would be so very proud.

14. Bruce388 says:

The Network Technology department at Trump U. was severely underfunded.