Some Fries With Your Stupid, Cawthorn?

“…To the full ability” ? what does that even mean, let alone prosecute Fauci for doing what now, exactly? Calling Schrödinger’s Senator a liar while under sworn oath?

Anyway, add this one to the projection/confession pile.

This entry was posted in Madison Cawthorn, People Dumber than Dolphins. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Some Fries With Your Stupid, Cawthorn?

1. prosecute Fauci for doing what now, exactly?

Gonna be a toss-up between “Being smarty pants teachers pet nerd” or “Making Dear Leader look dumb”.

2. Martin Pollard says:

I mean, aside from the fact that Congress doesn’t have the power to prosecute anyone, and if they tried to pass a bill to punish Fauci, it would be considered a Bill of Attainder (which isn’t allowed under the Constitution), why, everything he said is completely spot-on stupid!

3. Jimmy T says:

I get the idea that they, the GQP, want us all to be marching in lockstep. Kinda like North Korea, but maybe with better music…

4. RWW says:

I’d like to see a complete list of the “we” this Pee Wee League dipshit is talking about. He probably thinks Bill of Attainder was some old English lord who wasn’t allowed to play with the Founding Fathers.

5. Redhand says:

“to the full ability?”

W.T.F.? I guess you have to be a semi-literate cretin to be a member of the GOP House Caucus in Congress.

• Good chrischun Home-skooled ‘freshman in college’ dropout.

Congress really is the “people’s House”

Dumb, ignorant people.Dumb willfully ignorant and proud of it people.

Dumb Militantly ignorant and exeedingly proud of it people.

6. MDavis says:

To lie to the American people just to get your name in the news, just to see the face on the cover of books, just to get fame and fortune…

That’s Eagle’s Nest class confession and projection, right there.

7. I’d laugh except this really isn’t funny.

This is good news for Louie Gohmert.

9. Parfigliano says:

I bet this little turd isn’t even disabled

• Richard Portman says:

What is he saying? I ask for a translation.
      I have sympathy for this guy because against my choice i learned to live in a chair.
      It is not easy.
      That does not give him the choice to tell lies. He needs to learn a new shtik. I’m pretty tired of these people exploiting him. Oh look! There is our Madison Cawthorne just telling it like it is!
      I am so disappointed . The people who do this are using him.

• Richard Portman says:

That is not for you or me to say. He is a turd. He is also an idiot. He shouldn’t be hanging around with those q people. All they do is use him.

10. Buttermilk Sky says:

Terrible circumstances result in people needing wheelchairs. The choice to become FDR or Madison Cawthorne, Tammy Duckworth or Greg Abbott, it entirely theirs.