Some Happy Hour Stupid?

Rep. Greene
(File Photo: Twitter)

Lord love a duck. What a dumbass:

But wait! There’s more!

This entry was posted in Marjorie Taylor Greene. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Some Happy Hour Stupid?

1. Richard Portman says:

I would like to know. She has no good answer. I suspect she has.
    If she has, why wouldn’t she just say so?
    If she has not, why wouldn’t she just say so?
    What a liar.

2. Osirisopto says:

First she reminds me of a coke whore I knew back in the early ‘80’s.
    Second did she ask if the skinny kids were Jewish, black, brown or Muslim before, during or after laughing?

• Richard Portman says:

Coke whore! Yes , but coke got too expensive so we turned to meth and opiates . Us nature lovers stayed true to our marijuana herb. I used to smoke it all the time. It has been years and years since those days. On what platform does this crazy person stand?
      I feel sorry for her family.

3. spotthedog says:

“Your first question is a violation of my HIPAA rights” translation: “Yes I have been vaccinated but I don’t want anybody to know it”.

• MDavis says:

Plus it is not a violation of her HIPAA rights. No one has disclosed any medical information without her consent, not that I’m convinced that vaccinations are actually covered under HIPAA – aren’t vaccinations required, so far, in some venues? Like attending school with a bunch of other minors or being in the military?

4. Redhand says:

Question: Have you yourself been vaccinated lobotomizedl?
    Greene: Your first question is a violation of my HIPAA rights

5. Richard Portman says:

I think she is lying, again.
    While we are talking about these people, what did Boebert and Gaetz do today?

6. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

She’s a ghoul. That’s been apparent since the days when she was stalking David Hogg.

7. Ten Bears says:

Skinny people?

• Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

Because I’m too fragile-minded at the moment to seek out the whole clip, I’ll speculate that she said something about being at less risk if you’re (a) a child or (b) not overweight before the interviewer came back with that.

8. beckymaenot says:

OMG and the people that elected her are just as bad. Seriously- these are the people who ran the democratic opponent out of town. Taken as a whole they are all depraved, fuckyouigotmine republicans who do not give a shit about anyone but themselves- forget about community and society and civility. These people are just awful.