Quote of the Morning

Lord Damp Nut is not a monster, he’s just ahead of the curve.

“People are refusing to take the Vaccine because they don’t trust his Administration, they don’t trust the Election results, and they certainly don’t trust the Fake News.”

It’s a two-fer: MAGA can demonstrate their loyalty to the Big Lie and Big Liar by refusing to get vaccinated, and needlessly die to pwn the Libs.

Meanwhile, the Delta Variant is mowing down the unvaccinated in alarming ways:

Read the whole thread. We’re totally eff’ed in the dark.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics, Vaccine. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Quote of the Morning

1. ming says:

This chart says it all. They are a death cult. I just wish they weren’t so intent on taking the rest of us with them.

• Jimmy T says:

Doesn’t seem to make a diff if you lay it out in black and white or in color as in the above chart. They won’t listen. They’re convinced their right cause they get their info from social media, or Faux, or the Q-stapo. Unfortunately many more will sicken and die before it occurs to them that there might be a better way. But even then they’ll praise TFG for Operation Warp Speed and never acknowledge that Biden made the jabs available for all. Remember Cipolla’s Law #5, stupid people are the most dangerous of all people…

2. mellowjohn says:

I have so had it with these idiots that I’m beginning to feel lie Patsy from AbFab. https://youtu.be/mjNcV0KAOkQ

3. spotthedog says:

To the Delta-dying MAGAt’s; Buh-Bye!

4. YellowDog says:

I am vaccinated and I wear a mask indoors. The “masks are optional for the vaccinated” means the unvaccinated are free to infect anyone and everyone. I try to be understanding of vaccine hesitancy–I know someone who was reluctant but eventually decided to get the shot (after my wife arranged for some of her family to be vaccinated). But I have lost patience with the FNC idiots. I am at a point where if pwning the libs is worth your life, I say go for it. Just keep to your own kind.

5. Infidel753 says:

Hey — if they’re willing to die to “own the libs” and the rest of us would be better off if there were fewer of them, I see a potential win-win solution here.

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

Delta Dawn, how many libruls have you pwned
    Could it be a goal for which you’re willing to die
    And now you’ve passed away, is he meeting you here today
    To take you to Mara Lago in the sky

She followed 44 and all his cries of Maga
    She believed his lies until she just went gaga
    So she walked downtown with a big sign in her hand
    That declared, misspelled, “get a brain moran”

In her younger days they called her Delta Dawn
    Prettiest woman you ever laid eyes on
    Then a man of low degree said he knew it all
    And promised her he’d build a giant wall

Delta Dawn, how many libruls have you pwned
    Could it be a goal for which you’re willing to die
    And now you’ve passed away, is he meeting you here today
    To take you to Mara Lago in the sky

7. TheOtherHank says:

“Linda Zuern, a Trump supporter who spread coronavirus conspiracy theories, has died of COVID-19.”

Good. Fuck her and everyone like her.

8. Redhand says:

This is full Jim Jones/Peoples Temple material, with a dash of comet dust from Hale Bopp. It’s a form of national insanity.

9. Big Bad bald Bastard says:

If you had told me a year and a half ago that an external force that was an existential threat to humanity would divide us, I would not have believed you.

10. Bruce388 says:

Those unvaccinated MAGAts aren’t dying. They’re being raptured.

11. osirisopto says:

He famously declared that he could shoot someone on Fifth Ave. and not lose any votes, little did we know the true scale of his and his supporter’s depravity.

12. schmice3 says:

I am ambivalent about anti-vaxxer Trumpers dying

13. ali redford says:

Tengrain, I want to thank you for this one, and to pass along the thanks of a few others in my town. I posted the link to the Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding thread on the comments section of our local weekly COVID-19 report, because, well, it’s important for people to know. While it’s been voted down 5x because that’s what MAGAs here do, I’ve received 8 phone calls and in-person thanks for posting it for the people who want to know. So, I’m passing those thanks along to you; you never know when you’ve helped someone else, and you helped people here. This blog helps keep me sane in general, so thanks for that, too, and thanks to all who interact here, because this village of spitballers is the greatest!