Some Fries With Your Stupid?

Sweet, sweet relief

One in five Americans believes the US government is using the COVID-19 vaccine to microchip the population

–YouGov poll

I’m looking at the 4 people nearest me wondering which one is the idiot.

Thanks a lot Facebook.

This entry was posted in Conspiracy Theorists, Vaccine. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Some Fries With Your Stupid?

1. Look for the ones gleefully sharing every instant of their lives via Facebook, Instagram, twitter, etc etc etc on their cellphones which are surgically attached to their hands, complaining about the “Gummint tracking them”)

(seriously, if some catastrophic catastrophic even required Americans to look up at their surroundings and use both their hands to save themselves, 70-80% of us would die…)

2. genelms says:

You might be okay with all four. I can donate some from the 4 out of 5 territory where I am.

3. Jimmy T says:

I stay away from the 1 in 5. Don’t want to talk to them, don’t want to go near them. One of the definitions of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Precisely why I’ve given up on them. They’re incapable of intelligent thought, even when their lives depend on it. So it goes, but according to Darwin, they won’t be around much longer…

4. Bruce388 says:

Apparently the slowers don’t understand the microchips are neutralized by the magnetism caused by the vaccines.

5. Ten Bears says:

Ever notice how Sylvester bangs his head on that post five times really fast, like a woodpecker, before slipping into that rhythmic beat. Gotta’ be quick …

6. IM Rowpog says:

I keep telling everyone: nanobots, not microchips! (Silly conspiracy suckers.)

• T_Reg says:

In a world of 10 nanometer chips, and shrinking, what’s the difference? 🙂

It’s scary that there are well educated people gibbering about microchips in a vaccine, refusing to use their intellect for anythng but propping up insanity. It’s also scary that nanobot technology, should it ever reach the level of usability, will be in the hands of people like Jeff Bezos.