Some Fries With Your Stupid, Hair Füror

Oh, Christ, It’s This Asshole Again!

Hair Füror (H/T Scissorhead Skinny-D)

That romantic debil, Lord Damp Nut sends us an off-season valentine:

I wouldn’t ‘do a coup’ with Milley, Trump says of top U.S. general

“I never threatened, or spoke about, to anyone, a coup of our Government … If I was going to do a coup, one of the last people I would want to do it with is General Mark Milley,” Trump said in a statement.

“Roses are Red/Violets are Blue/If I was doing a Coup/I’d do it with You”

This entry was posted in snark, The Stupid Coup. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Some Fries With Your Stupid, Hair Füror

1. beckymaenot says:

Ten- I think you should start hitting these post with the “Not this asshole again” tags. So fucking tired of hearing about him. I will make a deal with you though: I will stop complaining about hearing from TFG when someone actually arrests his sorry ass.

2. Confirming for the 6.02214076×10²³th time that when he said he’s the same now as he was in first grade, it was the truest thing he’s ever said.

Sorry but your Plausible Deniability Card has been revoked.

4. spotthedog says:

Wouldn’t do a coup with Milley? Apparently the feeling was mutual.

Was he asked if he would do a coup with Flynn?

5. sos says:

More like coupedenutz

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

7. RWW says:

TFG doesn’t even know what a coup is. He only talked about keeping himself in power through any means necessary no matter the outcome of an election that he predetermined would be ‘rigged’ and ‘fraudulent’ if he didn’t win. He told the Proud Boys to stand by and then invited his cultists to a ‘wild day’ in DC before directing them to march on the Capitol to stop a constitutional transfer of power. He did all this in the open. He needs to be arrested immediately and charged with sedition.

8. Richard Portman says:

I can’t even tell you. You would not believe it. I will not tell you about our dead, and our losses, and our grief.
    I will not tell you about our anger. I will not to tell you about our stunned disbelief over our friends who choose to worship in this cult. We think about it a lot. So far we don’t know why they do this.
    It is a disease . Where i live, people are flying trump flags. You might be called gay if you wear a mask. It really is too much to deal with. Because i am confident with my ancestors, i continue wearing a mask. All this trump and biden bullshit is not useful.