News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

H/T Scissorhead Dennis Cole

“¡Hola, amoebas! K-Pasta?,” Cancun Ted Cruz did not begin, as he blamed rising COVID-19 infection rates in South Texas as a “direct result of illegal aliens being released into communities.”

And I know I’m being a pesky libtard when I say that he never cites his sources or back-up his assertion, and it’s a complete lie.

And I’ll add just for merdes and giggles that if y’all would just get your Trump-Virus vaccines, this wouldn’t be an issue, Ted.

UPDATE 1:

This entry was posted in 2024 Goat Rodeo, Ayatollah Ted Cruz, immigration, Pandemics, racism, Vaccine, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Oneofthebobs says:

From Cancer, I’ll bet.

2. RWW says:

There was that one Cuban who brought a particular disease to the US when he immigrated via Canada many years ago. We can all see what a disaster that turned out to be.

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

No, Ted, it’s 100% a MAGA plague now.

4. Richard Portman says:

I really wonder about this guy. He is like a republican Cantinflas. Watch the clown do his tricks.
    Laugh and throw money. Even a fool can be a politician.

• R White says:

Makes sense that raphael is one of the main assclowns in the antiquated senate belonging to a cult that stands for nothing but service to the inbred wealthy. Maybe as the demographics in Texas change as more and more left-leaning people relocate there, assholes like Ted will stop getting re-elected.

So where is his yellow star lapel pin?

6. Redhand says:

He’s as fact-free as Trump.

7. beckymaenot says:

Oh for fucks sake. I hate this asshole with a white hot passion. Someday, he will get what is coming to him- and I really want to see it in slow motion.

8. I am sure it has been noted before, but I am wondering, looking at Ted Cruz’s picture, how anyone could look less masculine with a beard? Is this why Aidy Bryant from SNL was picked for the caricatures in SNL skits?