It’s a Death Cult, Part Infinity

“Drink me!”

As we’ve been saying, Republicans would gulp-down Jim Jones’ Kool Aid and ask for seconds:

This entry was posted in Anti-Vaxxer, Pandemics, Science, Vaccine. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to It’s a Death Cult, Part Infinity

1. They ache for the days when the graveyards were mostly four-year-olds, don’t they.

2. Jimmy T says:

I would like to be surprised, but I’m not. I am disgusted though. Doing away with vaccines for kids means kids will get sick, and some will die. Seems more than a little short sighted for a political party to insist that there is nothing wrong in abandoning a program that works and replacing it with nada. Reeks of lysenkoism where millions of Russians starved because party orthodoxy disallowed a proper approach to agriculture. Lysenko’s pretense as a scientific expert killed more people that perhaps any single individual in recorded history…

3. purplehead says:

I saw that earlier today and just stared at it. Really? Really? Shook my head. I have about given up any redemption for the sick, sick people who live in this country, many of whom have positions of power over others. Perverted, sadistic, cruel. Ignorant, gullible, callow.

4. Professor Pupdog says:

Yahoo! Let’s get out the snakes and start tossin’ ’em! Now excuse me while I roll on the floor blathering incoherently.

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

Wel, you know, you gotta do somethin’ ’bout all them unaborted fetuses runnin’ around everywhere.

Suffer the little children indeed.

7. Ten Bears says:

Seven billion people on a ball of rock that can barely sustain one …

8. Yeah but there’s no property taxes or state income tax down there! it’s paradise! That’s all I ever hear about Tennessee. Cuz it’s all about not paying taxes. Even my Democrat friends sing this song.

9. w3ski4me says:

Say hello to Polio. And here I thought we were done with a lot of those illnesses. Silly me.
    w3ski