News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

You first, Buddy:

This dude just wants everyone to walk into the buzz saw because hey, why not? Thin the herd is not public policy, but he’s pretty mainstream Republican… now.

(H/T Scissorhead D-Cap)

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Oneofthebobs says:

If I was really playing God, I’d cap that boy with a lightening bolt.

2. Jimmy T says:

Well…

3. There are those who call me...tim... (Still posh) says:

Well then, evolution acknowledged, at least? Small victory, I guess?

4. Thin the herd is not public policy

Pretty damn sure this was policy under TFG.

They’re going full OG fascist. Kill off the untermenschen make way for the master race, or at least the ‘massa’ race…

When they tell you what they are, believe them

5. Infidel753 says:

He’s not wrong. Vaccines are a form of technology, thoroughly artificial. Nature is horror. We need to stop using nature as a standard for what is good or what humans should do.

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

I work at an airport. I’m currently covering a night shift for a co-worker. I’m scheduled to be off at 2 AM but I have to stay if any flights run late. Right now it looks like I will be collecting overtime thanks to a Covidiot. We are waiting for a flight from Atlanta that left the gate almost 2 hours ago. The word we’re getting is the the flight is returning to the gate because of one woman who refuses to wear a mask.

7. Redhand says:

When we’re all dead and gone, future sociologists and historians will spend decades debating how it was that a criminal, lunatic asshole, and conman, managed to infect nearly half our Nation with his culture of lies, racism, love of institutional corruption and, without putting too fine a point on it, madness.

I will never be able to think of our fellow citizens in the same way again, not after 2016 and 1/6/2021.

8. It’s kind of like the Star Trek episode, where when your number was determined, you had to walk into a vaporizer. And everyone just did it.

9. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

This is genocidal, straight-up.

10. spotthedog says:

So – does this mean they are giving up on the line that the hoax virus was unnaturally cooked up in a Chinese lab with Fauci’s help just to make TFG look bad? I am confused (only by them), and I am vaccinated.