Irresponsible Republican Speculation, part infinity

THE CAPTION: “Vacation house of the Fuhrer. Seeing the Eagles Nest has been on my bucket list for a while, it did not disappoint. Strange to hear so many laughs and share such a good time with my brother where only 79 years ago a supreme evil shared laughs and good times with his compatriots.”

Rep. Cawthorne (R -Eagle’s Nest) has gone full-Bachmann banana-pants at CPAC (another one? Isn’t this like the third one this year?):

“Now they’re talking about going door-to-door to bring vaccines to the people. Think of the mechanisms they would have to build to be able to actually execute that massive of a thing. Think about what those mechanisms could be used for. They could then go door-to-door to take your guns, to take your Bibles.”

As much as I might wish that we had a gun-grabbing strike force, we don’t. And I’ve never, ever heard of a Bible-grabbing strike force or initiative. Something ain’t right with this boy. I don’t think this is projection, he’s just nuts. And he’s not alone:

There was alway going to be a percentage of Possum Hollar that thinks anyone arriving on the doorstep is an affront to their freedoms, but Cawthorne et al are not only misinforming a population during a pandemic, they’re going to get someone shot.

This entry was posted in Madison Cawthorn. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Irresponsible Republican Speculation, part infinity

1. Ten Bears says:

I volunteer to properly dispose of bibles …

2. Buttermilk Sky says:

They’ll get my bible when they pry it out from under that pile of old magazines and textbooks. Next to the furnace. Here, I’ll put the light on.

3. sos says:

The more Possum Hollar denizens that demand to kill themselves now, the fewer we’ll have to vote against Nov ’22.

4. RWW says:

Only a psycho sociopath would brag about visiting his Fuhrer’s stomping grounds and sharing laughs and goodtimes with his bro. His mind is so infected with Nazism he sees it everywhere in everything and projects it on his enemies. This guy needs years of therapy and belongs nowhere near political power.

5. spotthedog says:

“First they came for the hamberders!”

I would like to start a rumor that Biden has secretly ordered injection of the vaccine into the nation’s supply of ground beef.

6. glitterbug says:

As I read elsewhere (can’t remember)

The Government USPS has been going door-to-door since 1792 and hasn’t confiscated a single Bible.

7. purplehead says:

I did Biden, et al, a favor years ago, by throwing my bible in the trash, after ripping off the cover that had my name stamped in gold. That I threw into the wood stove. Got that pr0n outta my possessions.

8. ‘Yknow, I’m tempted to pick up a tranq gun, load up on syringes loaded up with vaccine and take the dumb fucker at his word.

Marlon Perkins: “Now we’ll watch the helicopter as Jim stalks the wilds of Possum Hollar, hoping to get a shot of vaccine into the local wildlife.”

PFFT!

Marlon Perkins: “Perfect shot! Lets watch as the male caucasian bolts off into the WalMart shaking off the syringe that protexted these dumb creatures from the disease ravaging these wilds…”