Area Polemicist Makes Wild Claim

Tucker Tries Truth in Advertising!

Tucker was only trying to interview the boss:

Scoop: Tucker Carlson sought Putin interview at time of spying claim

Now, bear in mind that TeeVee Dinner heir and notable Black Studies scholar Tucker Carlson has yet to offer any evidence of his wild claim of being spied-upon by the NSA, and the NSA has actually released a rare statement saying,

“Tucker Carlson has never been an intelligence target of the Agency and the NSA has never had any plans to try to take his program off the air.”

The NSA would be feted as local heroes if they got that blight off of cable, but I digest. Plenty of media outlets —including Fox— have interviewed Pooty over the years, it is not ground-breaking to do so.

Now, given that Fox News is an enemy of the people (to coin a phrase), it would not be surprising if one of the persons Tucker contacted to arrange an interview might be a known Russian asset under surveillance is a strong possibility, but Tucker hisself? Not a chance.

This whole thing stinks of a publicity stunt —shocking, I know!— to drive-up ratings and therefore drive up ad rates (if not for his MeinPillow-sponsored program than for Fox News in general).

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Area Polemicist Makes Wild Claim

Sad. I’m old enough to remember when conservatives thought warrantless wiretapping was a good thing during Bush 43’s reign of error.

2. Redhand says:

Basically, Tucker Fucker pulled a General Flynn by emailing Russian agents who are the legitimate subjects of NSA surveillance and found out that his communications were caught up in the net. Now he’s shitting himself, just like TFG did when he realized that he or his bagmen were caught in such communications. “The Deep State is spying on me!”

Both of them are traitorous attention whores.

Carlson really has jumped the shark in the last few months. I guess he’s looking to be El Rushbo’s media heir or some such shite.

3. Ten Bears says:

Be a damned shame if a well-regulated (you old guys know what I mean) band of vigilantes were to drag Cucker out into the street and resoundingly spank his ass.

4. FELINE MAMA says:

I like that reference, TC has never been an ‘intelligence’ agent. HA! TC & intelligence in same sentence.
    Did his ‘change’ come when he stopped wearing bowties? Remember those????

5. well, it seems to be definitional. For TV Dinner boy to be an Intelligence Target, he would have to HAVE intelligence….

6. Richard Portman says:

What does TFG stand for? I went looking, but the best i could come up with was “the former guy”. Bummer. I was hoping for something more pejorative.

• MDavis says:

I believe this nickname originated from a comment by Biden, who referred to him as “The Former Guy”, although I never actually heard that comment, so I don’t know about the cadence and context.
      Anyway… Now that TFG has been adopted as a tag for the MHSG or LDN in certain circles, I’m pretty sure you can have those initials stand for whatever you wish. In fact, I’m pretty sure that is how this tag gained traction in the first place.

TFG is President Handsome Joe Biden’s nickname for Trump. His staff swears it is short for “The Former Guy,” but they say it with an enigmatic smile.

Insert your own eff-word, if you must.

Just know that Joe never uses the eff-word, except when it is a fucking big deal.

7. angryspittle says:

Offerchrissakes, the stupid sonofabitch is bitching about being “spied” on by the NSA when he was communicating the fucking Russians? That is their fucking job you feckless asswipe.

8. Pingback: Tucker Carlson’s ‘NSA Spying On Me’ Claims Fall Flat – politics-99.com