Experts Predict: The Former First Shady Ivanka Is Next

The former First Shady

Mary Trump, disgruntled and cheated out-of-her-inheritance  niece of the Miami Beach Man with the Staten Island Tan, made an interesting statement in The Hill:

Mary Trump, formerPresident Trump’s niece and vocal critic, says that his daughter Ivanka Trump is “much less likely to stay loyal” to her father than Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg, who is facing more than a dozen fraud and conspiracy charges.

And there is no doubt in my mind that Lord Damp Nut will gladly throw anyone under the bus, everyone else being expendable. Michael Cohen agrees, and he’s been spot-on about TFG’s thinking since Criminal Apprentice first aired.

But I digest…

Here’s Mary Trump’s most interesting statement (emphasis mine):

“If there are two sets of books for Allen, there are two sets of books for other people. And I think we’re also going to find that in these millions of pages of documents there will be more evidence,” Trump said.

That is a straight-forward assertion, and it totally scans as probably true. I mean, dumb has no limits.

And that brings us to former federal prosecutor Cynthia Alksne, appearing on MSNBC on Monday:

“Prosecutors went to an amazing amount of effort to show Weisselberg ‘we have everything we need,’ and they’re really not only pressuring him to flip, but the amount of detail in this indictment tells me that they’re trying to tell other people you have got to flip, because ‘we have everything; we have the double books. We know what you told your tax accountants was a lie. We know that we’re gonna be able to prove these cases.’”

Note that it is plural. We think Mary is right, and here’s where Ivanka enters, stage right:

“I would focus [the investigation] on the kids. Apparently they’ve had some testimony by the comptroller; in the state of New York that means they’ve essentially given him immunity. So I would focus on the kids. My guess is [COO Matthew] Calamari is kind of easy picking and that there are similar ways to give money for the kids. We’ve heard a lot of this reporting about Ivanka Trump getting consulting fees, ‘consulting fees’ for things that she may or may not have done. That looks to me like the next place, but we’ll just have to see.”

As you may recall, the NYTimes’ expose on Grifty McGrifter’s taxes a while ago reported Ivanka reported $747,622 Ameros in payments for consulting, which —what a coinkidink—  “exactly matched consulting fees claimed as tax deductions by the Trump Organization for hotel projects in Vancouver and Hawaii.”

I don’t know tax law, what with being only a sonofalawyer, but it seems to me you cannot be a consultant at the company where you are an executive. I do know that there are tax implications and those incomes would have to be filed separately, and so yeah, I think the former First Shady is in real trouble.

This entry was posted in Ivanka-ka, The First Shady, Tax Cheat, Trump Crime Family. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Experts Predict: The Former First Shady Ivanka Is Next

1. beckymaenot says:

As soon as she figures out that daddy is toast and won’t offer her anything else, sure, she will flip. I guess it never occurred to any of them that they might have to answer for their criminality.

2. Of course she’ll flip in a heartbeat…she’s a common trump, isn’t she?

• Dennis Cole says:

BDR – it looks like her round heels a-rollin’ won’t get her outta this one; it’s barely working on Jared anymore, it seems…

3. Steve-O says:

Stop threatening me with a good time.
    Popping the corn as we speak.

4. RWW says:

Of course she’ll flip to save her own lizard skin. She’s also plotting to stay in TFG’s will, excuse his criminality with claims of dementia or whatever might be remotely plausible, hang more blame on lawyers and minions, and escape too much media criticism. Unfortunately, it could work out that way.

• If I were Donny Junior, Eric the Witless or Tiffany the Forgotten I would most def be gearing up for a real Game of Thrones level of fuckery. After all it’s what OG Donnie did when Fred went senile.

Is it too much to hope for a Red Wedding where everybody dies???

• Redhand says:

Is it too much to hope for a Red Wedding where everybody dies???

Tis’ a consummation devoutly to be wished! A Shakespearian tragedy!

5. MDavis says:

Paying a family member is questionable at best. Paying a family member (keeping it in the family) for services that aren’t rendered and then claiming a deduction on that payment? Shows intent to defraud.
    I used to know the name this was called. But this is the kind of stuff that flags tax documents for audit. There is a reason this mob is constantly under audit.

6. Ten Bears says:

I suspect that he’s a daughter-fucker and, well, she has a story to tell.

There two sets of books they kept, were they sitting right next to each other or what? They are all up shit creek now. Without the proverbial paddle also too.

8. pagan in repose says:

Narcissists only care about their own self-aggrandizement, and will burn anybody in their circle of family, friends and strangers to the ground to achieve that end 24/7. My father was a narcissist so I know of what I speak. The tragedy is that the only way to deal with a narcissist is to get the hell away from them. A microphone drop and walk kind of deal.

• MDavis says:

I have a family member who is pretty circumspect most times, but it’s her way or you’re the enemy. She also tends to manipulate others into doing the dangerous stuff for her. And, since it runs in my family, I work on being aware of my own motivations. I find hope in knowing that being a narcissist or sociopath unawares is a scary idea to me. Also, I find concern that I don’t find the idea terrifying.