One Lump of Stupid or Two, Madge?

Madge
(Undated File Photo)

“Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) on Tuesday used a Nazi-era comparison in opposing the Biden administration’s push to encourage all Americans to get vaccinated against the coronavirus, calling the individuals leading those efforts ‘medical brown shirts.’”

Rep. 3-Names, noted Holocaust Scholar

We note that only a week or so ago, Madge went to the Holocaust Museum and somewhat apologized for her Yellow Star comments. Comprehension and retention are not her strongest capabilities.

This entry was posted in Anti-Semitism, Marjorie Taylor Greene. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to One Lump of Stupid or Two, Madge?

  1. Jimmy T says:

    Jen Psaki…
    “We don’t take any of our health and medical advice from Marjorie Taylor Greene. I can assure everyone of that, It’s up to every individual to decide whether they’re going to get vaccinated, but … this is about protecting people and saving lives. That’s a role we’re going to continue to play from the federal government, use any of the tools and tactics that we think will be effective.”
    I really like the way Jen Psaki handles herself, while owning MTG…

    Liked by 5 people

  2. Yes, Krystallnacht is just the same as [checks notes] door-to-door vaccination campaigns against an increasingly contagious and deadly disease.

    We should ask her about the time our Great Founding Daddies dealt with a smallpox outbreak in Boston by [checks notes] locking infected people in their houses.

    Liked by 5 people

  3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

    The only things that medical personnel are shoving down MAGA morons’ throats are ventilator tubes.

    These people refuse vaccines, can we have them sign affidavits refusing all medical care for this ‘hoax’?

    Liked by 8 people

  4. RWW says:

    One Trick Ponyface only knows projection.

    Liked by 3 people

  5. MDavis says:

    More from 3-names. She’s been talking to people. You may infer from what she reports hearing exactly which people she has been talking to. There might have been a basket involved.

    Liked by 1 person

  6. artahzen says:

    Let me fix that last line for her:
    Most Dem voters are over covid. They have been vaccinated.
    Many rethug voters are contracting and dying of the Delta variant BECAUSE they are not vaccinated.
    Death of the rethug voters will cause the rethugs to lose big. (I hope.)

    Liked by 2 people

    • MDavis says:

      I notice she mentions “fear based screaming from the media” like it’s a bad thing. For her and her people, that fear based screaming is the best thing (allegedly) as long as it is whatever Tucker or QAnon are spewing.

      Like

  7. Bruce388 says:

    Those Jewish space lasers, combined with Clorox up the trump, can burn the virus out of the MAGAts.

    Liked by 4 people

  8. roket says:

    Not sure about the brown shirts, but the brown pants got run out of Philly the other day. There’s a video of one but not the other.

    Liked by 1 person

  9. sleeve98 says:

    Christ, but this woman provokes me to use words that offend even me.

    Here’s some insight:

    “…Greene’s comments are disrespectful and outrageous. But they’re not just disrespectful and outrageous: They’re part of a history of far-right disavowal, projection and escalation intended to provide a rationale for extremes of retaliation against perceived enemies — including, most directly in this case, Democrats. Greene uses Nazi and Holocaust comparisons because she’s irresponsible and tone-deaf, and because she doesn’t feel accountable to Jews at all. But she also uses them because she wants to hurt people.”

    I think that’s almost right – 95% is that she uses them because her voters want her to hurt people. The other 5% is that she is insufficiently possessed of a soul to deem it wrong in the first place.

    https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/rep-marjorie-taylor-greene-can-t-stop-making-covid-nazi-ncna1273312

    (let’s see if I found the right WordPress’ markdown guide.)

    Like

Comments are closed.