The Treachery of Bill Barr, part infinity

Separated At Birth?

There is a burning dumpster full of previously unreported news in Jonathan Karl’s upcoming book on the final months of the 4th Reich. And thanks a lot for saving it for your goddamn book.

Here’s the pull-quote of the moment:

“My attitude was: It was put-up or shut-up time,” Barr told me. “If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. [The Big Lie] was all bullshit.”

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, The Stupid Coup, William 'Iran-Contra' Barr. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to The Treachery of Bill Barr, part infinity

1. TheOtherHank says:

This is an example of a case where pirating this asshole’s book is fine with me. He had the opportunity to report the news and chose instead to write some history. Fuck that guy.

• ali redford says:

I second this.
      It sure would be nice if somebody somewhere could find the failure to at least report these things at the time to be criminal behavior. It seems to me that it ought to be.

• beckymaenot says:

They worried that it would cut into the sales of the book- so – again, a republican profiting from their office. I hope nobody buys the damn book. I hope everyone reads it online, for free- or better yet- checks it out of the library.

Ali –

It’s hard for me to believe that some editor told the author to save it for his book. This is a systems failure on the part of all of our Failed Political Press ™.

2. Redhand says:

I never cease to be amazed at how people working for TFG ever thought, “I’ll manage him. It will end well for me.” How could anyone think that?

• R White says:

Because we all heard a constant refrain from the worthless beltway media that fat nixon, if guided, would eventually make the ‘presidential pivot.’