Some Stupid With Your Dessert?

I cannot stop laughing:

What’s even better: this is a Fox Affiliate, not Fox News Channel, so I think we just saw career hari-kiri on live teevee… for James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas.

(H/T @Karoli from Crooks and Liars)

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Some Stupid With Your Dessert?

Can’t wait to see her Project Veritus costume.

2. ali redford says:

Well, then.
    🙄

3. MDavis says:

She had ONE job.

4. Wesley Sandel says:

Someone explain to me what is going on in her consciousness. She thinks that she knows some secret conspiracy and she’s some kind of intrepid reporter? This is right out of a sci-fi novel. I have yet to pin any of them on the question, “What are you talking about? What freedoms are being threatened? Do you even support democracy?” Is she on a heavy adderall prescription?

Most of them are stuck on insisting that the US isn’t a democracy but a republic. But when I point out to them that republics are democracies, they go all silent.

• Bruce388 says:

At a small gathering recently a woman, who seemed sane, started talking about how “we’re not allowed to say things we used to say.” I started to ask her what we’re not allowed to say but I was silenced by the hostess. So it’s an enduring mystery.

5. M. Bouffant says:

People just losing their damn minds all over the place.

6. spotthedog says:

The personification of a dumb blonde joke. How hot is it? Hot enough to cast aside your Fox News muzzle and tell it like it is!

7. spotthedog says:

But really, I wanted to hear more about what effect the heat was having on a/c units; is it like they are running more, perhaps constantly, and needing urgent repairs, could that be it? Was that James O’Keefe in disguise in the background? Do the people there know James O’Keefe is only pretending to fix their a/c and he’s actually there to once and for all expose their liberal corruption?

8. ming says:

Live film at 10:00. The underpants gnomes strike again!

I can’t decide which is more annoying, the idiocy or the sense of grievance. I bet that fine young woman has a promising career ahead on the wingnut welfare circuit.