Your Daily Gohmert

I just can’t…

This entry was posted in Screwie Louie Gohmert. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Your Daily Gohmert

1. RWW says:

She should have told him that things can only be done through prayer.

2. osirisopto says:

He wears slip-n because he can’t cope with velcro fastners

3. 🎵Trollin’ trollin’ trollin’…just a wingnut trollin’ GOHMEEEERT!🎶

“Nasa has informed me of these unrelated facts that I intend to blame for climate change.”

4. Martin Pollard says:

Screwy Louie Gohmert Pyle is the exception to the phrase “there are no stupid questions” (but definitely proves the latter part, “only stupid people”).

5. ming says:

He’s trying to make the case that climate change is caused by variations in the orbits of the moon and the earth around the sun which is something that BLM and USFS can’t change, so therefore the agencies should not consider or try to address climate change in their land management decisions. It’s just that he’s too stupid to articulate it. That aside, you can be sure that executives in the extractive resource industries for mining, energy, and timber received his message 4×4 and will keep spending money to keep him in office to protect their interests.

Fucker. A dumb fucker, but a fucker nonetheless.

6. glitterbug says:

The orbits, not the rotation, but just as stupid.

7. Buttermilk Sky says:

OHHHHH…Bureau of Land Management. I read that as “Black Lives Matter” can change the earth’s orbit. (If only.) With Louie, you never know.

• Redhand says:

With this cretin, it could have been “Black Lives Matter,” or even “Antifa.” It’s just astounding that this dumb fuck is one of the Nation’s elected federal representatives. Kinda makes me ashamed of be-in an Murrican.

• Bruce388 says:

Screwy Louie was re-elected with 72% of the vote. Avoid Texas’ First Congressional District at all costs.

• ming says:

I had the opposite problem. It took me a while to figure out why people were all riled up at the Bureau of Land Manglement last summer.

• MDavis says:

I was confused for months about articles reporting that the Bureau of Land Management was protesting deadly racist cops. It took me a while to map “BLM” to both entities.

8. revzafod says:

Click, hold, and mouse around to help Louie move a moon.

9. Oneofthebobs says:

Wow! Louis just changed the speed that my head spins!

10. The phrase “Dumb as a post” springs to mind.🤦🏻‍♀️