Whaddup, Ohio?

It’s all bananas!

Ohio doctor tells lawmakers COVID-19 vaccine can leave people magnetized, interfaced with 5G towers

Oh?

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny testified in favor of House Bill 248 which would keep a business or the government from requiring vaccinations.

During her testimony Tenpenny stated:

“I’m sure you’ve seen the pictures all over the internet of people who have had these shots and now they’re magnetized. They can put a key on their forehead. It sticks. They can put spoons and forks all over them and they can stick, because now we think that there’s a metal piece to that.

“There’s been people who have long suspected that there’s been some sort of an interface, ‘yet to be defined’ interface, between what’s being injected in these shots and all of the 5G towers.”

And with that we went a-hunting:

We’ll cut to the chase:

I like watching the expression of the woman in the lower left corner, she tells the story.

(Mea Culpa – Scissorhead Baron vonBeavis who tipped it last night, so FIRST!)

This entry was posted in Anti-Vaxxer, Crazeee States, Ohio, Pandemics, Science, Vaccine. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Whaddup, Ohio?

1. osirisopto says:

I think we’ve finally found the illegitimate daughter of Louie Ghomert and One-L.

2. Watching that insanity almost makes me want to stick a fork IN my forehead. I think…wait a minute, I’m getting another call via 5G…BRB!

3. Martin Pollard says:

I’ve been waiting since March for my Magneto powers. To say I’m pissed is a major understatement!

4. w3ski4me says:

Where do people come up with this bull-oney? Do they make it up as they go, or does it come to them like bad gas? Do they do chants and drugs and whoop it out?
    “Videos,” they say? What videos?
    I’d embarrassed to spout stuff like that in public, but maybe that’s just me.
    Didn’t their Momma’s teach them not to lie?
    w3ski

5. RWW says:

Like an old Uri Geller parlor trick moving compass needles with his magnetic hands or that one where you try to hold a spoon on your nose. Yeah, I also saw a dog playing a piano on YouTube so that proves eating Alpo will turn you into Mozart.

• MDavis says:

I saw a video of how easy it is to cut glass – just use scissors! – by holding it under running water.
      – that one was embedded in a video of a guy showing why he had to clean up all that blood when he just had to try it himself.

Hmm. A yet to be defined interface between the vaccine chip and 5G. And here I was being told it was just a simple tracking device. I suspect someone somewhere is now working on a bomb theory.

7. MJG says:

She has a clinic in the west suburbs of Cleveland. Non-traditional medicine and other Woo – does not accept/bill insurance, but will give you a form to submit to your carrier. Good luck with that!

8. spotthedog says:

Never losing my keys again!?! That’s a major plus as far as I’m concerned!

9. Ten Bears says:

5G is A-MAZE-ING! Makes cocaine look like candy! Dopamine on fire!

When I tried the key thing it flew off my forehead and embedded itself in the wall.

10. FELINE MAMA says:

You mean? I saw videos of The Beatles on the internets/You Tube. So, George & John are still ALIVE!?! Thank You! Thank You !! Praise Dog Almighty !!

11. GranDude says:

It’s a cult, anyone can join.

12. Oneofthebobs says:

Since I was vaccinated, I always know where I am. I suspected that it’s the tracking device. Now I’m pretty sure that I’m a compass.

13. H-Bob says:

Don’t they know 5G chips are already in guns & ammo!

14. Redhand says:

5G conspiracy theories aren’t limited to Murrica. Here’s one from Ireland, except that it’s comedy gold if you can make out the accents. Also, NSFW.

15. vonBeavis says:

“(Mea Culpa – Scissorhead Baron vonBeavis who tipped it last night, so FIRST!)”

Vielen dank for the shout-out.

I’m obliged to read the news at my job and try to check MPS before I submit a repetitive article. Tengrain is all over the news and Scissorheads are quick on the draw submitting worthy stories.

vonBeavis (and other Scissorheads)-

A lot of my mail is going into my junk folder and I am checking it daily now. I try to read everything you guys send (holy cow!) and I apologize when I get to it after the post goes up.

I always try to credit sources, as I think you know, but sometimes I find the tip way after the post goes up. I still want to tip the person who sent it first.

• MDavis says:

I try to keep those short and don’t check before I send. I am too far behind to skip the juicy stuff just because you might already have it. It would get all dried out if I waited until I caught up with the posts.