Area Billionaire To Be Launched Into Space

It’s the return trip that bums me out.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Area Billionaire To Be Launched Into Space

1. Well, I gotta give him this much…he’s flying on the first manned mission of a Blue Origin launch.

Now THAT’S what I call “eating your own dogfood”!

More balls than Elon, that’s for sure 🙂

• sos says:

To be fair, Elon sent an expensive car, Bezos is sending that … face.

As I said when Elon launched his own Tesla roadster into space, too bad he wasn’t it in. (And boy-howdy, did I hear from the Musk-Rats for that one!)

2. Infidel753 says:

We should try to persuade him to fly on a SpaceX rocket. They normally explode when they land.

3. skinnydennis says:

Dollars to donuts he registers a new tax haven while up there.

4. I have a list of other people I’d like to join him.😏

5. Buttermilk Sky says:

Most newly divorced men just buy a Ferrari. Or in his case, the Ferrari Company.

6. hopefully the rocket engineers are following the design of Ark ‘B’…

7. I think launching billionaires into space is a GOOD idea.

8. HarpoSnarx says:

Commander Ted Striker to the red telephone. Our hit list is Mucho Grande!

9. pagan in repose says:

Nice work if you can get it.

Yeah, the final frontier according to some people.

The deal is when you have that much money (he ain’t rich, he just has a lot of money and accumulated stuff) you get to do whatever the freaking hell you want and nobody is going to say a word. If someone does say a word, ole Jeff can screw with that person for the rest of time in the universe without losing a cent.

There is an old saying, that says, when you have that much money, you don’t own it, it owns you. And from the look of Jeff’s face in that picture, it appears that the money is sucking the life out of him through his toes and out his face.

10. Pingback: ‘Oops,’ Said Faceberg | Mock Paper Scissors