News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

I’ll say.

Twice-impeached loser and failed Floriduh blogger, ex-prznint Stupid, ladies and gents:

Speculation also is that he is wearing elastic-waist pull-ups over his adult diaper, but this cannot be speculated upon enough: something is totally wrong with his camel knuckle.

(H/T Scissorhead Purplehead and so, so many others.)

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Buttermilk Sky says:

Like a North Korean dictator, he has no need of bodily functions like urination. His farts are more fragrant than Chanel No. 5 and his tears can cure stage-four cancers. Etc.

2. spotthedog says:

Looks like he just got a lap dance from Chris Christie.

3. Osirisopto says:

This causes me to ask one question: who’s stealing the most money from him Ivanka or Poo?

4. laura says:

Snopes shat down the rumor that tfg was wearing backwards sansabelt palazzo pants that had no zipper. Apparently the bulgerrific wrinkled palazzo pants did, in fact, have a front zipper, but damn, you dont see that outside of fashion week or Gramma’s house.

• MDavis says:

Snopes (did you mean shot down or shat down? Either works) offered a link to the whole video, and we are welcome to wade through it but, no.
      There is definitely something weird going on there, with that totally wrinkly upper leg and the weird bulge and the overly shiny fabric, but in trying to avoid looking at the video and still getting a view I also came across comments on TFG’s clear decline, though I don’t want to confirm by listening, and I kind of wonder if it’s only decline or if he’s having trouble getting his nose candy.

5. pagan in repose says:

It looks like he is also wearing a catcher’s cup. I don’t think I have seen pants that hang like that on the front, there are so many wrinkles he looks like he has bellows for quadriceps.

Well, he is always hiding something about his activities. His whole demeanor is a facade of some sort or another.

6. MDavis says:

I was on twitter and saw a couple of Pants Related hashtags. Next time I see one for TrumpsPants I guess I should check it out.

7. Ten Bears says:

What’s it gonna’ be: Diaper Don, or Donny Diaper (pronounced die.a.per)?

8. MJG says:

Colostomy Bag???

9. DoremusJessup says:

If he can’t operate an umbrella, zippers and buttons are also likely confounding at his level of dementia (hence the always unbuttoned coats.)

10. Bruce388 says:

One effect of the former guy’s adventures in pants: I learned the meaning of FUPA, although that’s a nugget of data I didn’t need.

11. Kent Fossgreen says:

A clearcut case of Not So Fly Orange Guy.