Mike Pence Turns The Other Cheek?

Hey, Mikey! Does your Mother know?

Walking termite buffet Mike Pence is unusually forgiving, you know, after his boss sicc’ed a mob on him with the goal to hang him, but that’s just the kinda guy he is, I guess? (Weak and worthless? You betcha!)

(CNN)Former Vice President Mike Pence acknowledged on Thursday that he and former President Donald Trump maintain starkly different views of the riot that unfolded at the US Capitol on January 6.

Speaking at a dinner hosted by the Hillsborough County Republican Committee in New Hampshire, the former vice president said he and Trump have spoken “many times” since leaving office and he remains proud of their accomplishments.

But, Pence added, “I don’t know if we’ll ever see eye to eye on that day.”

Sure, Pence will go Old Testament on the ‘mo’s and ho’s, but you know, overthrowing the gubmint and calling for the extrajudicial killing of the line of succession is just a misunderstanding. Couldda happen to anyone, amirite?

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Mike Pence, the Walking Termite Buffet, The Stupid Coup. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Mike Pence Turns The Other Cheek?

1. genelms says:

Given Pence’s peculiar brand of honesty, I would guess he has only spoken to Fat Nixon once since leaving office, and he was most likely on the receiving end of a veiled threat. Pence wants 2 things. He still wants to be president and he wants to stay out of jail. To do either he needs to tow the line on the Big Lie and curry favor with the base.

• genelms says:

“toe the line” I can’t believe I used tow. I politely submit myself to the whims of the grammar police.

• MDavis says:

There are so many grammar violations that I have learned to ignore. Most of them are not worth the trouble. Tow the line is one. I have even seen an argument from a user that it had something to do with dragging boats through a canal… Every body must pitch in.

• There’s an old, old short story by Harlan Ellison about that very confusion, called ‘Toe the Line’ in this collection https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Doors,_No_Windows This is all very early Ellison stuff.

• revzafod says:

Hey, Brucedesertrat, the book is available at Amazon.
        Paperback

• revzafod says:

Continuing “Hey, Brucedesertrat, the book is available at Amazon.
        Paperback”, No Doors, No Windows:
        Paperback $684,45
        Used from $44.55
        Kindle $1.99

• MDavis says:

Or $2.18 plus tax and shipping through Biblio – some bookstore in Seattle, I think.
        Well, not any more, I just bought that one. Now it’s, like, $8 and up, all the way to $20 for the high priced copy.

• pagan in repose says:

OK, one more, “Hey, Brucedesertrat…”.
        Hey, Brucedesertrat, thanks for the link. It lead me to the “Frank Sinatra has a cold” article by Gay Talese. I missed the article back in the days of my misspent yute.

His Dawg may allegedly forgive but Q never does. Q will hate him forever and ever, Ramen.

3. osirisopto says:

Shorter Mike Pence “Ass-kissing authoritarian seeking authoritarian ass to kiss. The fatter the ass the better.”

4. sos says:

“I don’t know if we’ll ever see eye to eye on that day.”

Depends on how long the rope is, and whether or not LDN is sporting his best lifts.