Bad Tattoos, Cont.

Not the actual tattoo in the story.

Guys, one of the Stupid Coup insurrectionists was ID’ed by his tattoo:

PHOENIX — A man was arrested in Glendale, Arizona, for his alleged role in the Capitol Riot on Jan. 6, 2021, and it appears that a large tattoo on his stomach helped federal authorities identify him.

Let’s add tats to our list of things you probably don’t think much about while you are trying to overthrow the gubmint for a paste-eating moron like Hair Füror.

And he was never laid again.

(H/T Scissorhead Weird Dave)

This entry was posted in Never Laid Again, The Stupid Coup. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Bad Tattoos, Cont.

1. Jimmy T says:

So a white power guy with a unicorn wearing a swastika. “A Unicorn is a mythical creature, someone amazing who is hard to catch or simply a very rare find. The term is often describing someone who is remarkably attractive, but not at all batshit crazy, amazing at sex, and has a great personality. … You may be a Unicorn.”—Google. I’m fairly certain that the guy failed as a unicorn, but achieved only notoriety in his efforts to worship, er, promote a failed ideology. One thing for certain, he will never get a date with that nice Jewish girl living down the street…

2. vonBeavis says:

The baroness says that if I ever got a tattoo, it should be a USDA Prime stamp on my butt. In my world, a scar is worth 10 tattoos. BTW, that graphic of rainbows and unicorns on the ass of a white supremacist seems incongruent; the dude has issues.

3. Sirius Lunacy says:

“And he was never laid again.”

Nah… He’ll be somebody’s prison bitch.

4. MDavis says:

King James? is supposed to be significant beyond the dude’s name being “James”?
    Every time you post that weird butt tattoo my first thought is “Look at the beer belly on that one” and then I realize it’s a cheek.
    See link for a case of “that’s a pretty good beer belly, but I’ve seen fatter”.

5. ali redford says:

Because a perp being ID’d by a tattoo has never ever happened anywhere ever before, and certainly not on any US network TV police dramas.

• MDavis says:

Does this demographic typically watch those dramas? I would have thought that Wrassling and O’Keefe videos were more their style, until QAnon was born from Bannon’s greasy forehead.

6. spotthedog says:

“Matched a booking photo from 2012” – very fine people.

7. Redhand says:

I will never understand the allure of voluntary tattoos. It’s just not my thing. The same with body piercings. I guess I’m jus old-fashioned, but even as a yute I felt this way.