One Lump of Stupid or Two?

Sweet, sweet relief

I cannot even:

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!1!

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, The Big Lie, The Stupid Coup. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to One Lump of Stupid or Two?

1. Is Byron York a brain-damaged git? Is it irresponsible to speculate? It would be irresponsible NOT to…

I hope they all get visits from the FBI, CIA & SS. A Congressional Summons would also be nice.

3. spotthedog says:

Kinda like the Rapture thing – keeps getting postponed, rescheduled. And now Flynn needs to pick a date for the coup, how do True Believers and Quers keep a calendar?!

4. w3ski4me says:

The man and I use that term very loosely, is delusional. The election was just too much for him. He fully expected a different outcome as has been the norm in the rest of his spoiled life and can in no way accept the reality of losing.
    If not at least on mental health issues and hopefully on criminal issues, he begs for incarceration.
    I so wish the rule of law could reestablish itself in our land.
    We still have an active but behind the scenes, insurrection going on.
    w3ski

Now imagine all the Stupid Coup insurrectionists storming the courthouse or later the prison.

It’s not going to end well, no matter what. The martyrdom alone will be nauseating.

5. Scottiestoybox says:

Hello TG. I would love a real news organization interview some of these die hard cultist and ask them to explain how tRump is going to be reinstalled? What mechanism or laws handle this? Placed to a laugh track or funny music it would be a hoot and a knee slapper. Sorry but sometimes I feel sorry for their ignorance, until I remember most of the time it is deliberate. Hugs

• w3ski4me says:

I do agree with you, it would be hilarious if they weren’t so totally lost in their fantasy world. I tend to laugh now at the remaining die-hard flag-wavers. We followed one to town with a big red “I’m a loser” flag just yesterday. they have become pathetic in their abandonment of reality. Yet they are citizens and neighbors and they are sadly confused.
      I’m not sure there are adequate anti-psychotic meds and facilities available for them.
      w3ski

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

If we’re going to overturn fraudulent elections and place the rightful winner in the White House then Gore gets to be the next President, not Trump.

7. buckobear says:

In the words of Capt Jean Luc Picard, “Make it so.”
    Can’t wait !!
    Perhaps the politicians will do for the real problem of gun violence as they do with the imaginary problem of voter fraud; “Hopes and Prayers.”

Can’t figure out why I can’t comment using my tablet ???

Bucket –

WordPress should re-lay out the pages automatically for any device, and works for me.
      Is anyone else having that problem?

What brand device are you using and what operating system is it? I can raise a bug with WordPress.

8. MDavis says:

If Trump brings this up in public, will likely increase number of Republicans who say they are ready to move on.

I fear this will increase the number of Republicans Qultists ready to move on to the next riot. They so want a civil war. I guess they didn’t read the bloody diaries from the last one, or they fantasize that they’re bullet proof so it’ll all be good for them.