News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

Guys, did you know that Eiron, the Goddess of Irony, had a kid sister?

Meet Karma:

[A] boat caught fire with three people on board after they allegedly circled another boat and harassed its passengers for displaying LGBTQ pride flags. The boaters with the pride flags, who rescued the injured from the water, have described the incident as an act of karma.

A happy ending, so to speak:

The people in the boat were reportedly hurt and burned and were screaming for help “as if they didn’t just flip us off while trying to make waves and jumble us around,” said @retro_ushi_ on Twitter.

On TikTok, @retro_ushi_ confirmed that they “got them out of the water immediately,” adding: “We were nicer than they were.”

And that is our Pride Month kick-off!

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Purplehead)

This entry was posted in Gay Pride. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Jimmy T says:

Oh no, on no, oh no no no. The music with the vid is wonderful. I’m making that my theme song next time I get into it with a Chumpanzee. And Irony and stupidity can set you afire…

2. Oneofthebobs says:

I hope that those folks receive a proper bill for the clean-up.

3. HarpoSnarx says:

These TRUMP! rats will mentally wipe out the memory of the rescue. Count on it.

4. Ten Bears says:

She’s a real bitch, often of an ironic bend …

(that’s probably a candidate for pronoun reassignment)

5. I would not have blamed those pride folk if they had driven in circles around the burning bigots, shouting the lyrics to YMCA…..But I have never claimed to be on the higher ground.

6. beckymaenot says:

Wow- the arrogance and assholishness of these people is staggering. This kind of behavior is a direct result of TFG and this kind of thing will continue and escalate. I don’t mean the Karma thing- that is truly delish in this instance. I mean in general- these kinds of assholes are only going to get more bold and more awful until they actually start killing the people they hate so much.

7. spotthedog says:

Man, that’s like Irony and Karma got together and had a baby, which self-immolated. Could this be the final sea battle for the tRump Navy?

8. Buttermilk Sky says:

By now they’re probably blaming the Pride people for somehow making their boat explode. Assholes gonna asshole.