News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

The U.S. Lab for Bad Policy

Wannabe strongman and Texas Gubnor Greg Abbott decided it’s time to punish the legislature for not passing his Jim Crow II laws in a timely manner:

We’re sure he will likewise punish everyone involved in the Big Freeze Electrical Grid  failure, amiright?

This entry was posted in Texas, America's Lab for Bad Policy. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Ten Bears says:

Bing reports a Texas state congresscritter’s base pay is $7,200/yr, 600/mo

Something tells me this isn’t the most effective retort …

• This also punishes legislative staff, cafeteria workers, janitors….so perfectly on point for an Assholepublican like Abbot.

Of course the GQP will be out in force blaming it all on the Democrats walking out…

Now would be a good time for Mexico to invade TX.

• revzafod says:

Hola, compadres! I already have a great neighbor Juan across the alley who was born in Mexico, who helped me install both a new breaker panel and a new A/C system, and he did most of the work. Bring ’em in!

• Ten Bears says:

I’ve been an advocate for giving it back to Mexico for a long time, but my Mexican friends and cousins tell me they don’t want it. Something about the place having been trashed.

3. sleeve98 says:

Really? A boss in an At-Will state abusing employees and withholding pay?

Un-possible!

4. paul fredine says:

doesn’t that mean his friends will also not get paid or does he have a plan to pay them under the table?

5. pagan in repose says:

Speaking for the Universe that fucker is one gigantic galactic asshole.

First pass found me typing this: “…that fucker in on one gigantic galactic asshole.” While a little weird, it still makes sense in a way.