Area Theocrat-Conspiracist Contracts Trump-Virus

Praise Jeebus:

Conservative pastor Rick Wiles has apparently fallen ill with COVID-19 after condemning the vaccines that fight the disease, baselessly claiming they’re being used to carry out a “global genocide.”

Wiles—the founder of the conspiracy-promoting TruNews website and the senior pastor of Flowing Streams Church in Florida—asserted on this show in late April that he would not get vaccinated against COVID-19 and would survive the “global genocide.”

“I am not going to be vaccinated,” he said. “I’m going to be one of the survivors. I’m going to survive the genocide.

Virulent bigot and raging anti-semite theocrat Rick Wiles has graced these pages since pretty much the beginning, and more recently TFG’s White House gave him press passes; think about that.

This entry was posted in Blog Against Theocracy, Conspiracy Theorists, Pandemics, Rick Wiles, Theocrats, Vaccine. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Area Theocrat-Conspiracist Contracts Trump-Virus

1. Osirisopto says:

What a brave, brave man. I applaud his willingness to die for his beliefs.

I wish more anti-vaxxers would display such a strong commitment to their beliefs by tending the sick in the COVID wards.

BONUS: They could disprove the theory of evolution at the same time.

• MDavis says:

Die? Much more likely to suffer permanent damages to lungs, heart, or brain. (Why am I suddenly hearing a Wizard of Oz song in my mind?) but he should be able to afford that with the filthy lucre he pulls in regularly.
      Keep him off the public dole! Not only is he courting self-inflicted damage, he’s promoting it among a large audience of cultists.

• muttpupdad says:

Shouldn’t he just be able to lay his hands on himself and heal himself with the gawd power he has.

2. sos says:

Kind of a shame that we have not a thought OR prayer for this unfortunate.

3. Ten Bears says:

Eiron has passed gas, if you’ve read Isaiah.

Gee. It’s like a sign from Dawg or something.

5. Pingback: Following-up With Rick Wiles | Mock Paper Scissors