She Seems Nice

(H/T Scissorhead D-Cap)

Possum Hollar thinks this is hilarious.

This entry was posted in Anti-Semitism, Pandemics, Terrible Human Beings, Vaccine. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to She Seems Nice

1. sos says:

I trust they are equally amused by drowning in a pool of their own mucus.

2. HarpoSnarx says:

American cancer . . .

3. Jimmy T says:

Of course she won’t get vaccinated. Wait a minute, cough, cough, hack, hack, hack, and she’s back. Now I’m wondering if the money she makes off the yellow stars will cover her stay in the expensive care unit…

4. Ten Bears says:

Be too bad if the windows got smashed out, the shop looted, burned she and her kind rounded up, at gunpoint if need be, marched naked down Main Street to the railyard and stuffed into cattle-cars to be “escorted”, for their own protection of course, to a reservation somewhere out in the middle of nowhere. Central Africa comes to mind, the Australian outback, Saudi Arabia, Southern Chile.

5. Stony Pillow says:

Behold your Republican Party.

Yellow badge of chickenshit?

7. spotthedog says:

Dumbass.
    That must be where James O’Keefe gets his pimp disguise hats.

8. quakerinabasement says:

So these people are voluntarily wearing a sign that says the government is forcing them to wear it?

Make sense of it.

9. sos says:

On the other hand … Easier to identify, easier to avoid. Since even fine up-standing vaccinated Democrats are going around maskless now.

• Ten Bears says:

Ah, that explains it, why though fully vaccinated and I had the damned Trumpsucker-flu before we knew it was the Trumpersucker-flu I’m still wearing a mask in public: I’m not a democrat. And I dare anyone, double-dog-dare, to make something of it.

Never been comfortable with that kinder, gentler thing.

I understand why sometimes people do the things they do …

10. tucsonbarbara says:

I guess I shouldn’t be, but I’m gobsmacked that there are people who don’t know how offensive and heartbreaking that is.

11. Martin Pollard says:

The latest news is that Stetson has terminated its contract with HatWRKS. And wouldn’t you know it, miracle of miracles, the idiot woman issued a “non-apology apology” right afterward! Shaming her on the interwebtubes wasn’t going to do it, but losing a contract as a distributor for a major corporation? That’s a whole different herd of cattle.

12. mr perfect says:

I found and followed a link to her instagram account. She’s a real piece of work and deserves everything that is coming to her.

13. Infidel753 says:

Her name is Gigi Gaskins (Gas-kids?). Just wait, a year from now she’ll be a Republican candidate for Congress.