From the Gift Shop For Fathers Day

You WILL improve your posture!

Buy-up, or the Prince of Peace will cap your ass.

This entry was posted in Fathers Day, Guns! Guns! Guns!, Theocrats. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to From the Gift Shop For Fathers Day

1. WTF is a “Combat Rosary”? Does it double as a garotte?

Honestly this sounds rather less like some “Catholic” fathers day gift than the contents of John Constantine’s briefcase…

2. That reminded me, I swa this hanging on someone’s neck the other day. I guess it’s a “Combat Cross”

3. Jimmy T says:

Nuns with guns? In my best Jesus from Nazareth voice, if you believe that God will protect you from Covid-19, then why do you need a gun? Seems like an easy enough question, but some Quer from crazy town (or the GQP) will reply that God made sure we have a second Amendment…

4. Ten Bears says:

Doesn’t recognize the religion? Thirty-five million First Americans were put to the sword in the name of the Catholic dog in what we today think of as “America” alone, a genocide of perhaps a hundred million Human Beings across the “western hemisphere”, and he doesn’t recognize the religion.

How do they keep track of their kills? Knotch holy beads or what?

6. ali redford says:

This just makes my head explode.

7. spotthedog says:

I don’t care for any of that stuff, but I am tempted to check out the ‘apparel’ section, it’s a habit. (Inspired by Jimmy T)

8. sos says:

The Holy Water flask looks promising.

9. purplehead says:

I don’t see a Blessed Pepper Flask. How can you have a proper Amurkan dinner table without one o’ them? And, of course, the Blessed Salsa Flask (replaced the Blessed Ketchup Flask decades ago).

10. pagan in repose says:

The Prince of Peace. Is that not Christ’s title? If so, why all the violent imagery to represent the Prince of Peace. I don’t recall the sword fighting instruction section of the bible as presented by Christ during baptism.

11. I was thinking that my BIL would LOVE that stuff. He’s a colonel in the Army & a devoted Catholic.

12. Oneofthebobs says:

Where’s the holy hand grenade?

13. Bruce388 says:

That screen shot didn’t show the full ad, so here it is:

$89.95, marked down from $140.00! Such a good deal even an atheist can’t pass it up.