Godwin’s Law Is Alive and Kicking in the GOP

Madge
(Undated File Photo)

Hey guys, remember this?

Madge’s racism/antisemitism is a long standing feature and not a recent glitch in her OS:

And a lone spitball flies across the Twitterverse:

Our pals over at Electoral-Vote have a more scholarly take. I’d try to summarize it, but it really is worth your time to go there and read it. We’ve heard variations of vaccinations/badges/boxcars recently, and it’s good to have a refresher on why these things are bad analogies.

Anyway, K-Mac finally condemned her (and casually dropped that the REAL anti-Semites are the Dims) and she responded thusly:

…so it should be a fine day watching the Coup Klux Klan get into a circular firing squad formation.

This entry was posted in Anti-Semitism, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Nazis, racism, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Godwin’s Law Is Alive and Kicking in the GOP

1. Buttermilk Sky says:

I don’t know where to start. She thinks statues are integral to teaching history? She thinks Satan is real? She’s confusing Satan with Stalin? Anything is possible with this one.

• STACHOOS IS MAH HERITAGE!!!

Also “I don’t trust none of that libtardelite readin stuff!”

(as always, Idiocracy is more and more clearly not satire, but a straight-up documentary streamed back to us by desperate scientists from a dystopian MAGAt Future a’ la 12 Monkeys.)

2. “Hail Satan”…yeah she’s cookoo enough that Hydra doesn’t want anything to do with her.

Also the thinking locicwatcjamacallit in her brain parts don’t work too well, since the naxi-like vaccine star grants people more freedom than the ones who don’t have The Mark of The Beast Fauci on their foreheads phone app…

3. R White says:

Horseface really needs to be tested for abusing anabolic steroids and then summarily kicked out of congress. (I am fully aware of the complex nature for such to happen. Besides it would only fuel her victim hood and give her ample reason to say she was ‘canceled’ for telling the ‘truth,’)

4. robginchicago says:

“Vaccine passports & mask mandates create discrimination against unvaxxed people” — MTG
    Crap, Now I gotta feel guilty every time I get a “You Voted” sticker on Election Day; every time I buy a paper “poppy” from a Veteran on Memorial Day; Every time I get a wristband pass at an amusement park. Now that I ponder your wisdom, MTG, now I feel just awful about how the cap & gown I wore at graduation must have made all the less-than-stellar student drop-outs feel. Damn, I’m an awful person who obviously lacks the boundless empathy of MTG. /S

5. robginchicago says:

“Vaccine passports & mask mandates create discrimination against unvaxxed people”… — MTG

Shhh. Don’t tell her that pre-pandemic life is gone forever. For example, here is a post-pandemic possibility. I attended a planning commission meeting today that informed us that some fast-food restaurants are seriously considering not reopening their indoor dining areas again. They’re making money hand over fist with just a drive-up window. One order at a time, fewer employees and less cleaning & sanitizing. The free market system meets unintended consequences. Neither one of which can be understood by a conservative.

7. pagan in repose says:

She’s a fool looking to upgrade to a full fledged idiot. Sheeeese