Rand Paul Will Not Be Vaccinated, Sheeple!

Schrödinger’s Senator gives America the bird.

Schrödinger’s Senator, the physics paradox known in this dimension as Rand Paul, a man from the multiverse where anything is possible including being elected in the 2016 Goat Rodeo and being elected to the Senate or both or neither can happen at the same time or never, wants us to know that he is NOT getting vaccinated against the Trump-Virus:

“Until they show me evidence that people who have already had the infection are dying in large numbers, or being hospitalized or getting very sick, I just made my own personal decision that I’m not getting vaccinated because I’ve already had the disease and I have natural immunity,” Paul said.

“It’s as natural as my hair,” Sen. Paul didn’t add.

“Are they also going to tell me I can’t have a cheeseburger for lunch? Are they going to tell me that I have to eat carrots only and cut my calories?” Paul continued. “All that would probably be good for me, but I don’t think big brother ought to tell me to do it.”

That is not the message that CDC is trying to promote to Wee the Peeple, but fake Libertarian that he is, Schrödinger’s Senator always has his own reasons for being contrarian: he’s an asshole to the end.

This entry was posted in Pandemics, Rand 'Schrödinger's Senator' Paul, Vaccine. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Rand Paul Will Not Be Vaccinated, Sheeple!

1. spotthedog says:

Dr. Fauci recommends that the next person to kick Rand Paul’s ass wear a mask.

2. vonBeavis says:

Your last graph is why We the People ready your blog. Well written, old chap.

Does this mean his fake certification company will remove his fake certification??

4. Ten Bears says:

Lost in the whoopla ‘ore Lit’l Mushroom Dick’s losing the election are credible questions about the validity of the votes in Kentucky, S Carolina and Maine.

Some times’ they’re not protesting loudly enough …

5. w3ski4me says:

Vaccine deniers are more than welcome to pay the cost of their stupidity. I have had it with their mewling. I’d hope they just get it, shut up, and die. The quicker they die, the quicker we can finally reach herd immunity.
    If they haven’t got the word by now, it’s time to pay the price.
    w3ski

The thing is the virus will mutate to a variation that we are not immunized, and these selfish eff-tards will super spread it.

• Meremark says:

Some people believe spies carry around the virus in vials.

And spritz the air where celebrity contrarians go.
      There are many vials and pills in a ‘deep state’s’ bag o’ trix.
      Rand won’t be reelected I wager.

6. he’s an asshole to the end.

Indeed, he’s an asshole end TO end!

7. revzafod says:

Quoting Meremark from Friday’s “Like Diogenes, Sen. Manchin Is Looking For A Few Honest Men”
    “Praying”? Did he say “praying”?
    Perish the thought.
    If a geriatric R uncoils his or her mortality this summer then D’s only need 49 votes plus the Veep.
    Joe is awfully far out on a brittle thin limb.

And I replied:
    I don’t pray, but I’ll dink to that. C’mon, R’s. Just one; that’s all I ask.

I think I’ve found the preferred one.

8. HarpoSnarx says:

Aqua Buddha is just afraid the vaccine will harm that abomination on the top of his little ferret-like head.

9. Weird Dave says:

Hey! Maybe this will work (on all the old white guys who won’t get the jab):

10. Pingback: They only “win” by cheating … | Homeless on the High Desert