New Development in PizzaGaetz

PizzaGaetz

We missed this development last night, and I’m glad as it would have squigged me out before bedtime:

Matt Gaetz’s ex-girlfriend to cooperate with federal authorities in sex trafficking investigation

The woman, a former Capitol Hill staffer, is seen as a critical witness, as she has been linked to Gaetz as far back as the summer of 2017, a period of time that has emerged as a key window of scrutiny for investigators. She can also help investigators understand the relevance of hundreds of transactions they have obtained records of, including those involving alleged payments for sex, the sources said.

News of the woman’s willingness to talk, which has not been previously reported, comes just days after the Justice Department formally entered into a plea agreement with Joel Greenberg, a one-time close friend of Gaetz whose entanglement with young women first drew the congressman onto investigators’ radar.

Ain’t love grand?

Anyway, having someone who can untangle “the relevance of hundreds of transactions” (egads!) is like finding the Rosetta Stone of creepers. Expect a lot of breaking news.

This entry was posted in Matt Gaetz, Sex fiends. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to New Development in PizzaGaetz

1. purplehead says:

Heh. I initially read that headline as:

“Matt Gaetz’ sex-girlfriend to cooperate with federal authorities in sex trafficking investigation”

Guess that works, too.

2. E.A. Blair says:

To correctly quote William Congreve:

“Heav’n has no rage, like love to hatred turn’d, Nor hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.”

The Mourning Bride Act III scene ii

3. Gaetz has shown us who he is.

Believe your own eyes and ears, fer crissakes. I am really happy BOTH my daughters were smart enough to ditch creepers. I always kept my mouth shut when they brought a new beau home from college, because I knew the right words could make that sleazy asshole my son-in-law. Subsequently, they’re both college graduates, as are their husbands (who, according to the girls, are kind, generous, and devoted), and best of all they ALL have real jerbs and they no longer live with me.

• Bruce388 says:

A friend in New Mexico told us about bringing her future husband home to meet Dad. “You’ve brought some winners home before, but this one takes the cake.”

They’ve been happily married for well over 40 years. He’s weird, but a good kind of weird.

4. glitterbug says:

The problem is that district or the Governor may put in somebody even worse if he goes, and we all know that’s possible. (shudder).

He might actually be more useful as a poster boy for what that Partei really is. IDK The blockhead look is rather priceless 🙂

5. genelms says:

At this point I would not be shocked if they found a receipt for an “Equestrian Resort” in Arkansas..

6. schmice3 says:

Re: Van PIcture. Why? What did she do?