Time Takes Its Toll

You laugh, but then read this:

Fungus full of psychedelic drugs could cause Indiana Brood X cicadas’ butts to fall off

17-years underground, and their butts fall off, and they were not even part of the 4th Reich.

This entry was posted in Fratsputin Jared Kushner, Junior Mints. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Time Takes Its Toll

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I don’t know if it’s time, I suspect it’s shittons of Coke, and some cheap plastic surgery.

2. Ten Bears says:

I’ve sampled a fair share of psychedelics, but bug butts is a new one.

3. If there was ever a message for kids to leave drugs to professionals…

• revzafod says:

Unfortunately, the one true professional went to the big high in the sky years ago. Literally. Hunter S Thompson’s remains were shot out of a cannon.

4. laura says:

Gacked to the rafters is no way to spend your daddy’s preznitin’ years. While I distain tfg and his family with the heat of 10,000 suns, there’s a special spot for the entire crew for ignoring djtj’s spiral instead of getting him the help he obviously needs, but he’s had a lifetime of a lack of love and boy howdy does it show on that face. I’m not going to be surprised if he ends up toe tagged.

• Meremark says:

Rawstory item shouts at DT,Jr to plea deal with prosecutors before virginal Mrs. Kitchner does.

But I’ve noticed the asset exposure diversification where each child attached to a different sperm bank.

5. This fungus might explain some of the people I have seen out there: bugfck insane and unable to find their own ass.

6. Kent Fossgreen says:

I think you meant to headline “Time Takes Its Troll”.

7. spotthedog says:

Hell, those assholes aged us all, unfortunately.

• beckymaenot says:

Right?!?!? They should all be held accountable for the years they have taken off of our lives- not to mention the loss of life they ACTUALLY caused- (covid denial- I’m lookin at you).

• Meremark says:

Time speeds up in war.
      Time slows down in peace.

8. Richard Portman says:

Look at that! Now they show their true faces. I’d still like to see them in jail. I wonder if they think it was worth it.