Some Fries With Your Stupid, Coup-Deniers?

H/T Scissorhead Skinny-D

Just another day with the tourists, amirite?

Sentient jar of spoiled mayo, Rep. Madge gives us her hot take on the Stupid Coup:

Just as a basic concept, if you ever find yourself being defended by Marjorie Taylor Greene, you’ve already lost and should surrender quietly and accept your fate with dignity.

…and now here is the defense lawyer for the Q-Sharmin, doing an updated insanity defense or maybe it is some sort of post-modern, rhetorical Twinkie defense: They were fed a lot of bullshit and believed it,

It’s really offensive, and if it works then he is setting back Asperger people at least a decade.

That said, I cannot argue with the last paragraph: “Fuck, they were subjected to four-years plus of goddamn propaganda the like of which the world has not seen since fucking Hitler.”

This entry was posted in The Stupid Coup. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Some Fries With Your Stupid, Coup-Deniers?

1. Jimmy T says:

I feel a little bad for the Q-shaman poor grasp of reality, but MTG is a lunatic…

2. R White says:

The one thing that ties all of these shitty people together and I’m including their false god, fat nixon, is the ease to which they have no problems throwing one another under the bus when it suits them.

3. R White says:

Some of you may disagree with me, but this issue makes me very salty that pelosi and the elderly dim leadership continue on this half-asked approach as they will realistically never get buy-in from either morally bankrupt republicans nor the worthless beltway media about a bipartisan commission and its findings regardless of what Tiger beat on the Potomac has to say. I cannot understand how a group of individuals (democrats) whose lives were threatened on Jan. 6th, can calmly go about like nothing happened. Is the relationship and the subsequent money donations from wall st. that tenuous in nature to keep them from enacting control in DC?

Go for the fucking jugular already and start charging these creeps and their representatives ( gosar, biggs, brooks, cruz, hawley, others etc.) with inciting insurrection. At the very least these assholes should be censured as their constituents involved should spend time in jail, pay fines etc. since we have tons of video/audio evidence. If this horrible incident is swept under the rug like it is beginning to look like what will happen since republicans and their voters can calmly claim that day wasn’t as bad as some think or that everything will be blamed on fat nixon as republicans are too upstanding or noble to act in such un-american ways, the same assholes who see themselves as “patriots” will engage in even further barbaric activities at a later agreed to date.

R White –

You are right, of course. Why this is not a police matter (other than the alleged perps that the FBI has been locking up) is beyond my imagination. The creeps in Congress are not above the law, and if they were in fact inciting a riot or inciting insurrection, they should be charged and arrested.

One of the (many) things that always leaves me feeling flat about the Dims is that they (we, all of us by extension) always play nice and by the rules when the other side would gladly march us into the ovens given half a chance. I wish we have just a tiny bit of ruthlessness for times like this.

What is winning the trifecta for if not to use it?

• Ten Bears says:

I hate to admit it but I’m bordering on “the olds” and the only thing I can say to that is I didn’t vote for Joe Biden. His policy-making down through the years has personally harmed me, harmed my family, three times. Was pretty clear about it here and elsewhere all the way back to sixty-three, would hard-pressed to vote someone older than me.

I voted for Kamala Harris …

4. Redhand says:

These shameless a-holes still haven’t figured it’s on tape, have they? Nauseating.

• MDavis says:

Why should they care about tape? Bush paved the way for this, with that alternate facts bs. And I think you’ll find that Bush 1 had a hand in that tactic before he was Bush 1, er 41.
      They happily claim that any Democrat who has said something questionable is never to be trusted again, while their own nasty comments or open calls to insurrection are to be ignored until forgotten.
      Didn’t Richard Pryor describe this? I think it was something like “Who are you gonna believe, me or that lying factual record?”

If fucking short-bus people are not responsible for their own fucking actions, then what the fuck are they doing out in fucking public?

6. GranDude says:

Sadly tRumpism is covered “in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) is a special designation for victims of cult brainwashing and undue influence. It is labeled Other Specified Dissociative Disorder 300.15 (F44.9). It is defined as an identity disturbance “due to prolonged and intense coercive persuasion…”

A passage from the book "The Cult of Trump"

7. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I really find that attorney’s statement injurious to neuroatypical people. I have a friend with Down syndrome who is a kind-hearted man who has nothing but love for everybody. I hate this sort of bullshit.