One Lump of Stupid or, oh hell, take the whole bowl

(stolen from Twitter)

The Magic Ouija Board says, “No.”  TFG hears athlete with a non-white name is on drugs.

But this is where Culture Wars hits the fan: the owner of the horse speaks:

“You cancelled my horse!”

Is it too early to start drinking?

(Hat tip: Scissorhead M Davis)

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to One Lump of Stupid or, oh hell, take the whole bowl

1. Ahem Baffert’s stables have had (iirc) five horses that have failed their post race drug tests just in the past year. Churchill Downs didn’t just ban one of the most successful trainer in the biz because they’ve suddenly gotten ‘woke’.

Perhaps he can name his next racehorse ‘Lance’….

(and fer chrissakes, it’s “junkie”, yah tangerine-hued gobshite!)

2. spotthedog says:

Sounds like TFG is the one who cancelled his horse.
    Cheers,

3. Buttermilk Sky says:

The world is laughing at us because we’re clowns. We amuse it. We let people sniff ballots in Arizona to see if they smell like moo shu pork. We pass laws to make it harder to vote. And nobody is laughing harder than the people who run China and Russia.

• R White says:

They laugh at our stupidity and infantile arrogance, yet they are smart enough to be making moves financially and geopolitically away from our influences around the globe as they know it is only a matter of time when the US finally crashes and burns as a functional, unified society. The hacking of our elections as well as our public utilities is just a start…

4. MDavis says:

I can’t take credit for finding the comment from TFG on this.
    This is the first I’ve seen of that chef’s kiss of idiocy on top of the horse racing lunacy.
    Speaking of horse race – shouldn’t the cable news networks be on top of this story? I hear they like a horse race.

Did you send it to me? I’m losing track of tips if you did.

Mea Culpa!

• MDavis says:

I sent the “the cancelled my horse” thing (and, honestly, I thought it was more than five horses this thing had doped been caught doping) but this is the first I’ve seen of the evidence TFG doesn’t realize the Kentucky Derby is a horse race with real horses.

According to my sources, who wish to remain anonymous, Medina Spirits is a registered republican.