Psaki Offers Master Class in “‘Some Say,’ Some Said” Debunking

#PSakiBomb is soooo damn good at shooting down our Failed Political Press ™ .

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Psaki Offers Master Class in “‘Some Say,’ Some Said” Debunking

1. “Those people are fucking gormless morons like you, Emerald. That’s what I would say to those people.”

and THAT is why I will never be WH Press Secretary…

2. revzafod says:

This one’s for all us geezers who remember the ’60’s:
    Psaki to me! Psaki to me!

• ali redford says:

I remember! Even Pres. Nixon said it – 😀

• And oh, how we wanted to!

• revzafod says:

You are correct, ma’am.

• revzafod says:

O/T: For all his faults, doesn’t that make Tricky Dick the first president ever to participate in a comedy teevee show spoof? They’d all been so serious before then, all the way back to Geo. Washingmachine.

Lines are open, waiting for your calls…

BTW, back in the early 1960’s, my dad was in the 5-sided puzzle palace and some relatives from Illinois came to visit. We took them on a tour of the Capitol without rioting, and got in line to shake hands with the Veep. When it was my younger sister’s turn, Nixon asked her where she was from, and she answered “Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania”.
        She was born in Newport News, VA, and lived in Annandale, VA., but there was a popular song at the time about “There;s a pawnshop on a corner in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania”, and that was her answer and she was sticking to it!
        From that meeting, Republicans learned that a convincing lie could sway the votes even more than the truth, so everything they do now is my sister’s fault.

• revzafod says:

Oops, that was the late 50’s, not the early 60’s.

3. H-Bob says:

Maybe she should berate the reporter for referring to Trump in the plural since “he’s just big-boned”!

4. MDavis says:

Did Green Stone just refer to president Biden’s relatively light schedule?
    Eiron might not be blinking, but I am.

5. spotthedog says:

I could watch her all day!

6. Boris says:

If Psaki is really leaving w/i a year, those will be some HUGE verbal slams to fill…