The Stupid, It BURNNNNNS!

Sweet, sweet relief

The Big Bite Cover-up! (No link for obvious reasons)

Judicial Watch Files Lawsuit against Secret Service for Records of Biden White House Dogs after Biting Incidents

WHAT DID THEY KNOW AND WHEN DID THEY KNOW IT?!!1!

Wingnuttia is gonna go after the First Dogs.

Got it.

This entry was posted in dogs, People Dumber than Dolphins, Wingnuttia. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to The Stupid, It BURNNNNNS!

1. Yes. In a country were 53% of households have at least one dog, let’s gin up a scandal over the presidential dogs. That’ll work as well as it did when the R’s attacked Fala…

2. spotthedog says:

I’m afraid they may discover something like – one of the dogs wore a tan suit!

3. Ten Bears says:

This could bite ’em on the ass.

4. ming says:

Because picking on peoples pets is always such a winning move. Suck it libtards!

5. I know this is silly, but you’d think someone, anyone, just one person, at Judicial Watch would pipe up and say “C’mon guys. We’re embarrassing ourselves.”🤦🏻‍♀️

• Martin Pollard says:

You’d think that, yes, if you were dealing with a group of people that has at least a few sane members. Unfortunately, and I know I’m preaching the obvious to the choir, JW’s sole reason for existence is to “own the libs” through the courts; reason and sanity have no place there.

• spotthedog says:

It’s kinda reassuring I think that a dog bite matter is apparently ALL they can come up with to pursue at this point as regards Pres. Biden.

• pagan in repose says:

Yeah, but the headline would be sooo cool: “Judicial watch goes after the dogs.” No criminal activity will be tolerated by the dogs.

I grew up with a dog, she was more of a parent to me than my own humans. They better be careful what they say about my dog….

6. so, it will now become an article of Republican faith that dogs are UnAmerican…

7. Buttermilk Sky says:

Biden should make the dogs Senior Advisors to the President. They’re smarter than Jared, Ivanka, and at least half trump’s cabinet.

8. Bruce388 says:

I can’t wait for the testimony: “Woof.”