Never Forget, #MoscowMitch Hates America

#MoscowMitch has 5-year plan for world domination

Amply be-chinned #MoscowMitch doesn’t hide his hatred of democracy and America very well:

This entry was posted in Amply Be-Chinned #MoscowMitch McConnell, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Never Forget, #MoscowMitch Hates America

1. Steve-O says:

“This administration is determined to help people, people without a million dollars, and as a Republican, I will do what I can to stop it” Mitch didn’t say out loud.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Handsome Joe will have something to do about that.

3. Redhand says:

Let me steal something from The Rude Pundit in re Tucker Carlson, and apply it to Moscow Mitch.

“I’d tell him to eat sht, but he is sht.”

4. TheOtherHank says:

I’ve tried to figure out his political philosophy, and as far as I can tell it’s “Fuck you, I’m being evil because I can”

Hank –

Yeah, that covers MoscowMitch’s philosophy from A to B and back again. Probably there’s a Hail Satan in there somewhere.

• R White says:

Maybe so, but the more troubling aspect is that the elderly senate dim leadership allows such fucktardery to go unchallenged due to some adherence to a set of antiquated norms that Mitch breaks whenever possible. Also equally infuriating is this notion of the elderly dim leadership following the gossip of Tiger beat on the Potomac (Politico) and not challenging their republican influenced logic

5. spotthedog says:

I don’t know why Kentucky doesn’t just go ahead and change its name to North Tennessee, they are apparently that stupid.

6. isn’t that pretty exactly what he said when Obama was elected? Considerate of him to remind the Democrats of that…

• MDavis says:

Yes, pretty much the same vibe.
      Block everything that Obama works on or tries to get passed and make him a one term president. That was Mitch’s plan.
      Then there was the bragging about blocking every dam appointment that Obama nominated a candidate for in Obama’s last two years.

• artahzen says:

Merrick will be the bane of the rethugs from his new perch as AG. Moscow Mitch is to blame for his being left off the Supreme Court but now he has other, perhaps wider, powers.

The skipping record party’s got nothing. For over 40 years now. Umm. Not counting Space Farce.

8. spotthedog says:

Like somebody on Crooks & Liars said in effect, this lets Biden say McConnell has declared bipartisanship dead, we can proceed to do our thing.