Get Thee Hence

Infidel753 searching for links, probably

Our pal Infidel753 continues to produce his weekly round-up of links, and while we’re not saying that he has supernatural help in the form of a black cat familiar, we also cannot say that he doesn’t.

You should go to Infidel’s place and examine the evidence for yourself. And besides, it’s a rollicking good time, full of vitamins and minerals, and sure to make you a better-informed person, and better looking, too. Ask him for your money back if it doesn’t.

PS – Scotties Toy Box says something new is coming!

PPS – Scottie tells us his blog is missing!

[We’re keeping this one top for all the traditional reasons and fresher posts —if any!— will be below. — The Management]

This entry was posted in blog whoring, blogging. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Get Thee Hence

1. Scottie says:

Hello TG. Did you get my comment about my Toy Box blog? For those who did not know Friday afternoon I went to log on to reply to comments and found the blog gone. No warning, no notice, just wiped out. The domain I paid for is still there but no blog. I have not heard back from JerkPress on what happened and why the removed it. I am not sure what to do next. But for a while no cartoon / meme roundup. Hugs

Scottie –

I just saw it was replaced with a coming soon post – I thought you were retooling it!

(I missed your comment. I’ve been having side effects from the vaccine on Thursday. Today is first time I’ve felt close to normal).

• Scottie says:

Hello TG. The vaccine has hit some people hard. I was the opposite, I felt much better after mine. I hope you feel back to normal or better soon. I am hopeful to restore my Toy Box, but not sure what the issue is. Hugs

• ming says:

T.G. – my side effect was gout. Never had it before. It flared up two days after my first shot and had pretty much receded by the time of my second dose, after which,it about blew my foot off. All in, I had a hard time walking for about a month. But I would totally do it again anyway. I celebrated my fully-immunized status by going out to a nice restaurant with my fully-vaccinated 84-yearold mother. It was delicious, and the company was worth the discomfort.

Ming –

I’m so sorry to hear that and glad you are better.

• spotthedog says:

The whole side effects thing must be very frustrating for poor Bill Gates, I mean what’s the point of tracking you if you just stay in bed all day.

• Ten Bears says:

I have had graphics removed not unlike YouTube removing a video. Only happened once but … I’ve noticed since the last “upgrade” graphics are not only not necessarily more difficult but time consuming both in importing, copying and pasting, and in manipulating. I have a sizable library of graphics that are for now pretty much useless. I wonder if someone ~ cartoonist, syndicate or troll ~ objected to your use of one of the no doubt thousands of graphics you’ve loaded and, like Zuckerberg’s Famous Pig took the whole thing down.

I’ve wondered about this for a long time, what would happen if …

Ten Bears –

That’s a really good theory. I was listening to a podcast a few months ago, and they used to conclude by asking each other what music they were listening to, and then one day the moment they played a song (from YouTube) ka-BOOM the podcast went off the air. So they’ve stopped playing music and have had no problems since.

That DRM stuff is powerful merde.