News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

Sweet, sweet relief

The GQP continues to amaze me.

This entry was posted in Conspiracy Theorists, Pandemics, Q-spiracy, Vaccine. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Bruce Johnson says:

No but he really needs to wak up some day with a traquilizer datrt hangover, a tag in his ear a radio collar and a big R painted on his sie so biologists can track him to find out what weird places these morons go…

2. Martin Pollard says:

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again: I can’t take seriously anyone who gets their medical, scientific, or technological knowledge from an Avengers movie (which I enjoy the hell out of, along with the rest of the MCU, but the difference is that I’m well aware it’s fiction).

3. spotthedog says:

Didn’t hear him say “I’m just asking for a friend,,, “.

4. DO YOU HAVE A PHONE, DIPSHIT? YOU’RE ALREADY TRACKED SEVENTEEN DIFFERENT WAYS!

5. E.A. Blair says:

“Suppose twenty years ago Congress had proposed a law saying every citizen had to wear a radio transponder around his neck, all day and all night, so the government could track him wherever he went. Can you imagine the outrage? But instead the citizens went right ahead and did it to themselves. In their pockets and purses, not around their necks, but the outcome is the same.”

— Lee Child, from A Wanted Man

6. osirisopto says:

I wonder if he checks to see if he still has both kidneys every Sunday morning?

7. MDavis says:

Dude on the stand managed to hold back most of that laugh.
    Will they have to now call in a vet to explain that even the chips they put in pets involves checking with a wand at very close range? Might be fun to then stake him out at the airport, avoiding all the metal detectors.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s