Great Signs, Cont.

H/T @NamelessCynic on the electrical twerper.

The French Bulldog looks skeptical, and that makes it art.

Also: I’ve never known a Frenchie to bury anything. They have people to do that for them.

This entry was posted in dogs, Great Signs. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Great Signs, Cont.

1. E.A. Blair says:

That would go well with my doormats; the one at the front door says, simply, “GO AWAY” and the one at the back reads, “Come Back With A Warrant”.

2. Bruce.Desertrat says:

Just today I found the one for our house:

3. artahzen says:

I want a door mat like Andy Capp had that said “Bugger off!”

4. Jimmy T says:

Tired of hiding bodies, then maybe it’s time to buy that backhoe you’ve been looking at…

5. Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

After what homo so-called sapiens put Frenchies through in the reproductive way, buying stuff for them is the very least we can do. I’d like to see people kneeling before every French Bulldog they meet, indoors or outdoors, rain, shine, or howling blizzard, and saying, “Saintly one, our humblest apologies. We are very bad. Please accept this slice of filet mignon.”

Mary Ellen –

I see you’ve seen me in action with Frenchies. They get all the loves. (Of course, all the Terriers do, and even the lesser doggies.)

• I’ve never known one personally, though I’ve seen many wonderful youtoobs and tiktoks of Frenchies throwing hissy fits or volubly berating their humans. More power to them, I say. And to you, sir. Must get expensive in the deluxe meat cuts department, though.

6. julesmomcat says:

We never have a problem – our cats hide all the bodies.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s