Trade Shows, Cont.

Lord Damp Nut is not a monster, he’s just ahead of the curve.

I didn’t think it was possible for me to care even less, and then…

I’m honestly surprised he doesn’t suggest that they make him the host.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Trade Shows, Cont.

1. Steve-O says:

The former guy is a criminal and irrelevant in the whole going forward. Don’t need t hear about him unless it is him being dragged to prison.

As much as I hate disagreeing with my betters, TFG is still calling the shots in the GQP and we need to keep up with him sometimes.

This, however, is not one of those times.

You are right, my regrets.

2. [cue sfx: ‘Sad Trombone’]

LOL, how it must burn in his brain that he no longer has his twitter bullhorn, with the attendant instant dopamine-inducing adoration hit and has to resort to putting out press releases like some ineffectual schlub from the last century. What’s next LDN? Fax blasts?

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Now called the Oscars? Christ, what a dumbass!

4. beckymaenot says:

TFG folks, in all his petulant glory… and there are literally millions of people who are just ACHING to vote for him again.

What a little b.i.t.c.h. bitch Bitch BITCH My stepmother was an A#1 bitch. Compared to TFG she was a saint.

6. spotthedog says:

Just like that (snap) he’s found his key issue for 2024; Make the Academy Awards Great Again (MAAGA)!

7. Ten Bears says:

Forgive me, I’m not a movie-goer, not a television watcher or “culture” consumer so I honestly don’t know … but, ahhhh, aren’t they, the Oscars and Academy Awards, two different awards? Two entirely different genre, like old country music and new “country music”? Apples and pears?

• No. They’re officially the “Academy Awards”, the statue is nicknamed “Oscar”.

And the Academey of Film Arts and Sciences changed the name of the awards show officially to “The Oscars” in 2013. (that is their official site linked above)

too bad TFG’s stubby little fingers can’t manage to use highly sophisticated tools like [checks notes] “Wikipedia” to check his baseless assertions of bullshit before sending them out to the world.

8. Meremark says:

Who will rid us of that pesky former guy? …as I release the wisecracks.

9. osirisopto says:

I can hardly wait for the war on x-mass.

10. Bruce388 says:

The former guy would have put out this asinine statement even if he had stolen the 2020 election. One suggestion he might have to improve the Oscars, as they’re called now — move the show to the Doral, one of his failing Florida resorts.

11. MDavis says:

I’m honestly surprised he doesn’t suggest that they make him the host.

He did say “ALSO, BRING BACK A GREAT HOST”
    I am more peeved about that “Statement by [TFG], the 45th President…” jazz.
    It’s like were constantly getting Rick Rolled by this doofus.