No one puts Liz Cheney in the corner!

It’s like the jump scare at the end of the slasher movie:

Rep. Liz Cheney Says She Won’t Rule Out Future Presidential Run: ‘Ever Is a Long Time’

Rep. Liz Cheney , who has seen an increased national profile as a Republican critic of Donald Trump, isn’t ruling out running for president one day.

“Ever is a long time,” Cheney, 54, told The New York Post on Monday.

The Wyoming lawmaker is the third-highest ranking GOP member of the House of Representatives — and the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney — but she has broken with some of her fellow Republicans in sharply criticizing former President Trump’s influence on the party.

Blam-Blam’s little squirt wants to be the first woman prznint, not that there’s anything wrong with that. K-Mac, however, is having NONE OF THAT:

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy pointedly declined an opportunity on Tuesday to say whether he believes Rep. Liz Cheney, the No. 3-ranking House Republican who has been a vocal critic of former President Donald Trump, was a “good fit” for the party’s leadership.

Asked by Punchbowl News’ Jake Sherman whether Cheney, the GOP conference chairwoman and the No. 3 House Republican, was still a “good fit” for the leadership team, McCarthy replied, “That’s a question for the conference.”

And you can bet that they will dodge that question until they carry Lord Damp Nut out of Merde-a-Lardo toes up (or will they flush him 15 or 20 times?). Do they want to face LDN or Blam-blam in the dark?

This entry was posted in 2024 Goat Rodeo. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to We’re Totally Eff’ed In the Dark (Part Infinity): Liz Cheney Is Not Not-Running in 2024

1. Jimmy T says:

I’m not a fan of the cheney’s, but Elizabeth did find the wherewithal and courage to come out against the insurrectionists of the 01/06 event, and even stare down the more insane elements of the GQP. Doesn’t make me to want to vote for her but I’m fairly certain she can take the heat…

• Czippie L'Shimp says:

It’s worth understanding why she does not support TFG. His wars are not the type that she and her family (…coven, cabal, parasitic host…? A murder of Cheneys? No, I suppose have people for that…) make money on. NRA loves TFG – fear and loathing and all – but the real money is in the heavy equipment of never ending international conflict. That’s where you’ll find the Cheneys.

2. sos says:

I could agree to a no holds barred cage match (straight razors) betwixt the sundry of certifiable joke-nut/mouth-breathing/whack-a-doodle candidates running for the R nomination.

3. Kct says:

I am on serious pan med from surgery this AM.

I read “Merde-a-Lardo” and laughed so hard the narcotics failed.

Damn you TenGrain!

#NSFR

4. Kct says:

Failed the spelling though

5. osirisopto says:

If it were me and I was given the choice of being the target of one of TFG’s mean tweets, or getting shot in the face I’d take the mean tweet.

But that’s just me and I’m like not a stupid, fUC king coward.

6. Boris says:

Here’s hoping she inherited The Dark Lord’s heart…

I look forward to the clash of the titans; Blam-Blam’s little squirt and TFG. That is if there’s still a republican party when it comes time for these two to rumble.