Tweet, Twit, Twat

Tweet, Twit, Twat
(Image courtesy of Scissorhead Bruce388)

Guys, Lord Damp Nut is claiming he doesn’t miss Twitter at all because his press releases are so elegant:

“You’re canceled off Twitter. You’re canceled off social media platforms. Now, you put out your presidential statements. They go viral,” host Sean Hannity said to the former president.

“I’m really getting the big word out because we’re doing releases,” Trump responded. “Every time I do a release, it’s all over the place. It’s better than Twitter, much more elegant than Twitter. And Twitter now is very boring. A lot of people are leaving Twitter. Twitter is becoming very, very boring.”

But here’s the usual braggadocio:

“When I started with Twitter years ago, it was like a failed thing, concept, media platform. It was failed. And it became exciting. And I think I had a lot to do with it, to be honest with you. It became very exciting. And now it is boring. And it’s no good anymore.”

This entry was posted in Liars, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Lying Liars Who Lie, Social Media, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Tweet, Twit, Twat

1. Oneofthebobs says:

Every time I do a release, it’s all over the place.” Every time he opens his yap it’s all over the place. I don’t think that he ever has a coherent thought.

2. spotthedog says:

“Every time I do a release, it’s all over the place”, then he has to flush 15-20 times.

3. When I have Trump’s (P-too…spits on ground!) latest blathering in front of me or assailing my ears…I always flash back when I was in Business School, and my then-friend was pitching the wonders of Amway; I told him he sounded like one of those “born again Christians.” He took immediate offense, and demanded an explanations. He and I parted ways then. I have never spoken to him since…no opportunity, and I am not looking for one. My brain tells me avoidance is best for good mental health.

• Oneofthebobs says:

Around here it’s called “Scamway”.

• Jimmy T says:

Ah, the Lord works in mysterious ways. I had a long running battle with the parental unit over the politicalization of their belief system to force their beliefs upon the rest of us as contrasted to the actual teachings of Jesus. The arguments never ended well, and I was basically shunned by them and my older sister (who was one of them). But, they’re gone now asses to ashes, dust to dusk. As it happened, they were also Scamway fans.

Personally, I don’t think we should be talking about He Who Has No Name.

5. schmice3 says:

A nocturnal release is more likely. I’m sorry I saw this picture. Why would anyone do this to the American public? I’m sorry, I can’t go on….

6. FELINE MAMA says:

I’m surprised, after ALL these years, he has not broken his arm, or even dislocating it, from patting hisself on the back soooo frequently !!