Grifters Gotta Grift

And someone’s finally doing sumpin’ about it:

The city of Albuquerque has referred a $211,175.94 bill for formerPresident Trump’s reelection campaign rally in 2019 to a professional debt collection agency.

The outstanding invoice has remained unpaid since the event in nearby Rio Rancho. City officials covered the security costs of the then-president’s stay at a downtown Albuquerque hotel, The Albuquerque Journal reported Thursday.

Gawd, what an embarrassing buffoon.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Grifters Gotta Grift, Trump Crime Family. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Grifters Gotta Grift

1. osirisopto says:

I’m not embarrassed in the least. I’m proud of them for selling the debt to a collection agency.

He’s their problem now.

2. Czippie L'Shimp says:

Or he would be, if they were capable of embarrassment. It really does uncomplicate life when you aren’t burdened by ethics, empathy, or self-awareness.

3. Czippie L'Shimp says:

On reflection, given how tremendously complicated life is for these leaches, I rescind my earlier note and revise it to say; in no way shape or form would I want to share any qualities with these people regardless of the relative benefits.

Just the thought creeps me TF out.

• MDavis says:

“Just the thought…”
      Thus proving your own point – you are capable of reflection. This severely limits your opportunities for, you know, TFG like qualities.

4. FELINE MAMA says:

You know, there are a Hell-of-a-Lot more of this out there!! Debts owed, liens, suits. What do other “companies” fear for NOT pursuing debt owed by the previous Fat Assed Orange One?!? I’m always curious about why people Fear the Former one soooo much. WHY??
    Does he , indeed, make offers/ have people who do so, others can’t refuse?? i.e. donnie, corleone, er, trump?
    I’d love to know!!!!!!

5. julesmomcat says:

S.O.P. for him: Screw, without a kiss. Just ask all his (somewhat) paid hookers.

6. Dennis Cole says:

“Bill?” WHAT bill?!?!?! I expected the most protection every city offered and covered to “visiting dignitaries” as I AM the przeznit, and those rallies I held made those cities famous, by me just being there, and shouldn’t cost me ANYTHING!”