Ben Shapiro Pwns The Libs As Only He Can

One Lump of Stupid or Two?

Objects in Mirror are actual size

Tiny fists of fury, (Cancel) Culture Warrior Ben Shapiro decided to defend Home Depot from, uh, something, and bought some wood:

Well, I feel pwn’ed.

This entry was posted in Ben Shapiro, Talentless Hacks. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Ben Shapiro Pwns The Libs As Only He Can

1. sos says:

OOOoooooo poplar. He must be an Experienced Woodsman!!1!

Ben seems to be sporting some honking “man cans” (aka moobs). He needs to contact Kramer for a bro before sagging sets in.

• Pine. That is a 1x8x24 piece of pine board. I’m not listening to his nonsense voice, but if he thinks that’s a piece of poplar…he needs this tome: (stop snickering yah permanent 12-year-olds Scissorheads!!)

• sos says:

It looks kinda greenish near his thumb. I guess the heartwood done give it away though. I shouldn’t have listened to the little feller. 😖

Is that your book BDR? Next time I’m in the TSKoA you are so going to autograph my copy! I’ve got my eye on Understanding Wood too, from LeeValley. You da man Mr. H!

• jaf48 says:

I prefer The Mansierre.

2. spotthedog says:

What have they done to Mike Pence?!?!

3. Another Kiwi says:

Possibly this is the situation that The Goddess gave us the expression “WTF?” for.

4. Virgin Ben buys A Wood. And puts it in A Bag.

The odds that Virgin Ben possesses even a single tool capable of turning A Wood into a functional product: 1000000000:1

5. Zorba says:

Reblogged this on Politicians Are Poody Heads and commented:

As a liberal, I don’t feel “pwned” or anything else by Benny.
    The main thing I have to say is that buying from Home Depot is probably the only way he’s going to get any wood.

Capitalist Savior Ben Shapiro saves Home Depot by purchasing a $10 board. Hoot Hoot

7. spotthedog says:

I gare-rawn-tee that was the first time the boy had ever set foot in any home supply/hardware store. At least now he has a plank to spank. Maybe he’ll buy a screw on his next visit.

8. Bruce388 says:

Dave Barry wrote a column that young Bennie might find useful:

9. Pingback: Report: GOP To Go To Florida, Make Plans | Mock Paper Scissors