GOPers Are A Public Health Risk

(H/T @NamelessCynic on the electronic Twitters)

In these two tweets, Dr. Fauci explains to us why we are still not safe from the Trump-Virus even though the vaccines are very effective:

Keep your masks on and stay away from Republicans: at 40+% unvaccinated, they are a health risk.

This entry was posted in Distancing, Herd Immunity, masks, Pandemics, Vaccine. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to GOPers Are A Public Health Risk

1. annieasksyou says:

That’s for sure, Tengrain.

PS: Thank you for the C and L mention!

Cheers,
    Annie

2. Dennis Cole says:

You mean to tell me my “betters” are spreaders? That the RetugliKKKans have made some plans, at last, finally? I suspect it’s very similar, in fact, probly nearly identical to TFG’s Health Care Plan that he left behind for Leslie, when he bugged-outta his 60 Minutes interview? And their Infrastructure Plan(z), and all the other Plans, that must have been drawn up using invisible ink.

Come to that, how can you tell when you’ve run out of invisible ink? For that matter, how can you tell you’re even using it, and actually writing things? And remember, you can’t write the decoding instructions using invisible ink…

3. w3ski4me says:

So Repubs are now bad for our health. No surprise there.
    I guess it’s OK now to speak of their coming die-off from the virus and its after-effects. After all, by their own actions, they are OK with it.
    I have sympathy for those that honestly didn’t get their shots yet, but no more sympathy for the resistant, no, make that the obstinate. I can now wish they would die off and be gone and it looks like they are full steam ahead on that
    w3ski.

4. Jimmy T says:

When I first read the sign I thought it said “Do not Covid thy neighbor’s wife,” and spent the morning wondering what kind of church it was, and then asking myself shouldn’t he be wearing more than a mask? And then the obscure potion intertubes intruded, and I found this video. Obviously for those who like jerks, but I may go for the dancing and then stay for the snacks…

• roket says:

They don’t call them Holy Rollers for nothing. Course, that looked more like a mosh pit there at the end of the video. My Aunt took me to one of those churches when I was about 7. Scared the shit out of me. There weren’t that many people there but it was the preacher who started rolling around on the floor. In the middle of his sermon to boot. Scary stuff for a 7yo Lutheran.

Since it doesn’t appear that the MSM will ever say the republicans are in disarray what are the odds that they will report that the republicans are in decline? Are they waiting on them to reach 25% or something?

6. quakerinabasement says:

“… and stay away from Republicans…”

Covid or not, always good advice.

7. spotthedog says:

The plus side of mask-wearing; its a perfect time to start your ventriloquism act!