News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

Pence is the one on the right.

Guys, they called in an arborist to to get the sap moving in our Walking Termite Buffet:

The story doesn’t mention if they had to do an exploratory surgery to find his heart, first.

This entry was posted in Mike Pence, the Walking Termite Buffet, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. utahsimple says:

This entry was posted in Who the F*** Cares?

2. Dennis Cole says:

I have an implanted defibrillator, for both A and V-fib, and it’s also a pacemaker and heart monitor, that stores the data of my heart’s daily performance, and relays it regularly via the Intertubic, electronic connectors to a nearby Medtronic facility, where they write up in a report that’s sent to my cardiologist that’s some kind of majiks, for all I know how it works. And it was implanted 7 years ago, and it was definitely state-of-the-art back then.

Anyways, instead of having it replaced, I requested my Dr to use his special majikal magnets to shut off the de-fibs, and just leave the pacemaker and monitor functions going. I will explain more in a post that I prepared for Kevin to publish here sometime next week, so stay tuned. I pretty much decided I don’t need a good, swift mule-kick to the chest, and then CPR, and ambulances, and hospital stays, and mostly I won’t be conscious of it, and probly never regain consciousness, so I’m registered as DNR.

So be it.

• MDavis says:

A work buddy’s hubby had one of those. Very majik. She talked about fighting working with the doctors to get them to read the flagged results, and keep them informed, from just before when the defib went off. She’d tell us about it on our break. So now I know of two people who have had one of those things.
      I’m on a different crew now.
      So is he, for that matter.
      Now I have my own set of doctors. The balance between advocating for care and pissing them off so they deny you care is fraught with nerve-wracking anxiety. I’d be a little less nervous if we hadn’t gone through hubby getting kicked off his treatment and reinstated.

3. MDavis says:

He should have read the fine print, where it says “ETTD”.

4. Steve-O says:

I thought someone needed a heart first, before such a thing could be implanted.

5. Bruce388 says:

Dense Pence doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to meet his imaginary friend in the sky.