Miller To Sell Crypt

Pee Wee Hermann Goering (image credit: Twitter)

Maybe one can hire the Q-Shaman to cleanse it of its evil spirits?

Trump Adviser Stephen Miller Selling His Luxury DC Condo for $1.2M

“…Miller’s apartment is a high-end urban retreat. Built in 2013, and located in the upscale CityCenter, the two-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom layout has 1,176 square feet of living space. Details include wide-plank floors, full-height windows, and custom details incorporating environmentally responsible materials, according to the listing.

“…Location! Location! Location! Despite the rumors, it was not built on top of a sacred Native American burial ground.”

“The modern interior features an open plan with a dining and living area that opens out to a narrow balcony that spans the length of the apartment.

“…the drainage hole in the floor is useful for ‘spills’ too.”

“The immaculate kitchen features sleek wood cabinets and white counters, stainless-steel Bosch appliances, and a built-in banquet. A built-in desk nook allows for a small workstation across from the kitchen island.”

“…just like new, the kitchen was never used as the Millers never cooked their ‘feed.'”

There’s no mention of it being sound-proof so the neighbors cannot hear the wails of the damned, but I’m sure that’s an oversight. The cost of garlic to keep around the doors and window will be trivial for a chance to own a piece of crimes-against-humanity history.

This entry was posted in Stephen Miller, Pee-Wee Himmler. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Miller To Sell Crypt

1. Does it come with a man-sized oven?

2. genelms says:

I have always been amazed at his ability to be photographed and exposed to sunlight, but now we find out he lived above ground. How could this be possible?

3. Redhand says:

This piece of SHIT!

• Redhand says:

I also have to ask, now that I am home and my viscera has settled down, who would want to buy the home of a torturer of children?

• laura says:

I’d venture that there are way too many fellow travelers who’d buy it. Paul Ryan, Gym Jordan, the guys who oogled Gaetz’ nudie pics and spank bank, Jared, Andrew Guiliani…….

• MDavis says:

laura,
        I’d add to your list –
        Melania, Ivanka, Kayleigh McEnany, KellyAnn Conway.
        Don’t let the women off the hook on bad behavior, please.

4. Ten Bears says:

Doesn’t sound like a million dollar condo to me; all-wood cabinets, Bosch stainless, fergoodnesssakes, you can get that at WalMart! 1100 sq ft!? I’ve built bigger basements.

“[A] narrow balcony that spans the length of the apartment.” I did an 1100 sq ft third floor (street level) deck with a “lap” pool/hot tub built atop a two-story concrete “safe room” and secure storage tower (server farm) ~ with a view of four of the seven volcanoes.

“A built-in desk nook allows for a small workstation across from the kitchen island.” LOL, the “office”. I built a replica of an old in-house phone “booth” a little bigger with a small desktop for keyboard and wall-monitor with VoIP for a clients’ pair of daughters. Folding glass doors, sound-proof, fiber optic.

That was a million dollar house; 6,000 sq ft living space on three floors with three car garage and an RV garage with the aforementioned deck and pool. Now that I think about it, the master suite was probably eleven hundred square feet …

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

“Wide plank floors”
    It does make me feel better to think of him walking the plank on a daily basis. If only he’d walked the plank on out and past the narrow balcony we’d all be better off.

6. Green Eagle says:

That is not a drainage hole. It is a fissure leading directly down to the depths of hell.