Yup, He’s Running

(H/T Scissorhead Dennis Cole)

As if more proof is needed that a block of wood can run:

Do termites eat paper? I think they eat paper.

Anyway, a reasonable question is asked:

Gonna guess that Mother Pence will demand a chapter focusing Bwana She-Devils for The Fall of Man from Paradise, and the lusty evils of the ‘mos, but damn if she will let him take responsibility for anything he actually did.

This entry was posted in 2024 Goat Rodeo, Mike Pence, the Walking Termite Buffet. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Yup, He’s Running

1. sos says:

a block of wood can run But it doesn’t get far.

2. Jimmy T says:

He will be forever remembered as TFG’s lap dog. I’m looking forward to UpChuck questioning him, on the fly of course, about whether Trump was responsible for 01/06. Ok, UpChuck will naturally find some bothsiderism about the insurrection…

3. Dennis Cole says:

TG – there are FAR more gruesome & worrisome creatures than termites, when it comes down to cellulosic items like paper & cardboard iz what’s on the menu today. And each & every other day, in fact.

(And supposedly, “bugs” are a clear indication that Gawd [iz my waitress] has a bizarre sense of humor, and employs her wicked wit much like a sword, besides, as well.)

4. CalicoJack says:

Howdy y’all!
    I thought Simon and Schuster was smarter than that. I hope they don’t give him a big advance on the books. In fact, I’ll make a bold prediction right here, right now. There ain’t going to be no second book because the first one is going to flop so badly. Who is going to read it? It’s not like he’s going to dish on the WH like a common Boehner or be the self-serving salvaging expedition concerning the #COVID19 task force failures like Dr. Birx. What the fuck is the point of a Pence book and even Pence himself?

Pence is, perhaps, the most deluded of all the Trump hangers on.

Huzzah!
    Jack

• osirisopto says:

Every findagelical and talibornagain in the country are going to buy seven copies.

I’m usually opposed to the idea of burning books, how about we burn the author instead?

• CalicoJack says:

Maybe I’m out of touch with those folks, but, I just don’t see Pence as being all that popular among them, either. My understanding is that he wasn’t even popular in Indiana any more and that Trump basically put off the end of his political career by making him VP. I don’t think a boring book of his blathering self-serving tropes and shallow truism is going to change that… or be well received. Maybe I’m wrong…

Jack