Some Fries With Your Stupid?

Callista likes a good challenge.

It’s not really a fries-with-your-stupid post, but Scissorhead Purplehead found it and surmised it would amuse us, and boy-howdy does it ever:

The quiet horrors of Cally Gingrich

I’m not going to spoil it for you, but it is a damn funny read. And yes, I think a university somewhere needs to fully fund this research. There’s a doctorate in here, somewhere.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Some Fries With Your Stupid?

1. Just viewing her uncanny valley picture is enough to give me the willies.

2. spotthedog says:

That is truly fascinating! In the grooming video at the end I swear I saw her pick a bug out of his hair and eat it.

3. Oh god she looks like an excessively FaceTuned version of Ellen Barkin’s character in “Animal Kingdom.

You know, the murderous matriarch of a crime family…

4. sos says:

There’s a doctorate in here, somewhere.

And there must be a pony under all that shit, too.

5. Lsamsa says:

I’ll just put this out there, hmmm.

6. Dennis Cole says:

Thanks a lot, TG – I done lost what little taste I had left for Wonder Bread. NOW how will I eat my fried-baloney samwiches? (With French’s Mustard and Best Foods Mayo, of course.)

My last bit of attachment, to the purity of White Culture. But somehow I feel a sense of relief.

7. MDavis says:

I just spent way too much time looking at these two ghouls.
    To be fair, anything after the click was too much time.

8. osirisopto says:

I feel the explanation is obvious.

We already know she won’t let newt out of her sight else he’ll find a #4 quicker than a sailor can find a $2 ….. in Singapore.

So the obvious deduction is that Cally is right-handed.

9. Redhand says:

Those eyes, those little piggie eyes on her! No wonder she always wears shades. And to think this creature was Ambassador to the Vatican!

10. purplehead says:

Something’s askew in the Empyrean-According-to-Trashberg’s-Thesis in that photo you posted, TG. Cally is not only sitting to the viewer’s left, she is wearing blue, notwearing shades, and is sitting next to an elephant who has pinkears. Is she substituting for her Love Grinch?