Midday Palate Cleanser

Accepts no substitutes for Elizabeth Arden Salon.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Purplehead)

This entry was posted in dogs, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. Scottie says:

Hello TG. Am I wrong for saying that reminded me of blind dates I have had in my youth? Best Wishes and Hugs. And a lot of thanks.

Playing this made both my spouse and cat come running into the room. Maybe I shouldn’t have had it on loop? Gugs

2. LOL, our old dog Cicely was like that. One time she broke a nail into the quick and we took her to the vet to deal with. It just needed to be clipped, so they took her back to the surgery area ti get her up on a table to do it. soon this agonized howl of pain emerged from back there, clearly indicateing that they’d decided instead to lop her leg off with a rusty hacksaw.

The vet came back in a few minutes having done the clipping and said the scream we heard was when they picked up her foot. It took three people to hold her still (granted, she was a 75 lb ridgeback mix but still…one time they had to sew up a cut on her side that they did with no issues at all. Not a peep from her.)

My terriers were always very stoic on this and just gave me the icy stare of a Scotsman, with a “Get on with it, man” look.

One of them was loopy in love with the Vet and just would make goo-goo eyes at her and these little embarrassing moans and sighs when she was examining him. I swear he used to come up with ways to get me to take him to her.

Dogs, amirite?

3. Martin Pollard says:

Poor pupper sounds like his head is being sliced off with a rusty butter knife. My vicious pit bull (read: total mushball) Lulu is the same way when it comes to having her nails cut, to the point where we now have to have our mobile vet knock her out to do it.

4. Oh my goodness! That pup deserves an Oscar!😁

5. MDavis says:

“Laugh if you will, but no one’s touching my pedicure!”

6. sos says:

Clearly a piking pug. For your sonorous enjoyment:

7. julesmomcat says:

40+ years ago, when I adopted my first cat, it had already been front-paws-declawed. So, from then on, to maintain a level playing field, I had each new adoptee declawed. Made for much quicker and peaceful assimilation into our fuzzy freeloader hoard, which numbered up to 14 indoor bosses at any one time. I never had to attempt claw trimming, and the furniture survived, unscathed.

8. Sirius Lunacy says: